Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Gallia
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2019, 4:16 am

Just took the 16 Personalities test and got INFP-A / INFP-T

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration. Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation

link
https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Jul 2019, 1:40 pm

I always get ISTJ on those various tests & I got Logistician ISTJ-t on this one

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2019, 8:10 pm

INTJ with a hint of INTP.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2019, 9:30 pm

I'm usually a xNFx-T, strong "NF". Today I came in xxFx-T, most everything 50% except strong F (and Turbulent).

Weird, first time I came up as an S ever.
* INFP high school - mediator
* ENFP college - campaigner
* I/ENFJ-T corporate America - advocate, protagonist
* ISFP-T today - adventurer

I guess all this ASD introspection is raising my S. :)

I actually googled this at the onset of my exploration and found a survey post. Near 90% of respondents were "NF"s. My BFF (likely aspie) is "ST". My thought was that the survey didn't control for non-online board members.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2019, 3:12 am

These types never fully line up for me and this was no different. I got Defender ISFJ-A

Some is right on others not much or at all. More than a few things I really have no clue. Funny that I recognized some of the description as being more like a friend of mine rather than myself. But out of the personality type options I do fit in this one the best I suppose.