Benevolent Dictator Election Poll.

Page 20 of 24 [ 347 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next


Who are you voting for?
Poll ended at 15 Jul 2019, 9:09 pm
Miss Lizard 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Sly 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
CockneyRebel 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Magz 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Fluffysaurus 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Ferris 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Tw1zTy 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Wolfram87 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
Raleigh 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
KT67 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
KraftieKortie 8%  8%  [ 9 ]
Mountain Goat 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
IstominFan 5%  5%  [ 5 ]
Fnord 6%  6%  [ 7 ]
IsabellaLinton 11%  11%  [ 12 ]
EzraS 6%  6%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 109

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,933
Location: In A Book

17 Jul 2019, 8:18 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
KT67: Liaison between what’s happening in the streets and us folks in the Ivory Tower.


KT's also Executive Poet, Resident Artist, and arranger of to-do schedules.



TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Apr 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,705
Location: Um...

17 Jul 2019, 8:26 am

I'm not useless. I'm just.... used less? :jester:


_________________
The Hearts teach us to feel pleasure and pain.
The Diamonds teach us to enjoy that we gain.
The Clubs teach us to work the goals we aim.
The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.


KT67
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 May 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 730

17 Jul 2019, 12:22 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
KT67: Liaison between what’s happening in the streets and us folks in the Ivory Tower.


KT's also Executive Poet, Resident Artist, and arranger of to-do schedules.


This is great, thanks :)

Also, if I arrange the nation's to-do lists, does that make me the power behind the throne... Kind of like your secretary. :)

(think I nommed you anyway, so I am queen maker?)



Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,380
Location: Maidstone, UK

20 Jul 2019, 2:54 pm

Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(


_________________
Female
Aged 29
On antidepressants
Diagnosed with AS, ADHD and anxiety disorder


funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Oct 2014
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,233
Location: I'm on the streets like curbs

20 Jul 2019, 2:56 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(


My regime needs a vice-chancellor, are you in? :skull:


_________________
Who’s better at organic chemistry than a person? They’re made of organic chemistry!


SaveFerris
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 3 Sep 2016
Gender: Male
Posts: 13,844
Location: UK

20 Jul 2019, 3:31 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(


You must of missed this thread where you could put your name forward viewtopic.php?t=377976#p8277741


_________________
R Tape loading error, 0:1

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard


Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 18 Dec 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,351
Location: New England

20 Jul 2019, 3:41 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(

You must of missed this thread where you could put your name forward viewtopic.php?t=377976#p8277741

More likely you didn't wire enough cash to the right ferrets people.

(winkwinknudgenudgeknowwhatimean)

:mrgreen:


_________________
 
There Are Four Lights!


KT67
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 6 May 2019
Gender: Female
Posts: 730

20 Jul 2019, 3:58 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(


My regime needs a vice-chancellor, are you in? :skull:


Queen Isabella come quick!

Someone's attempting a coup! 8O



Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Age: 55
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,841
Location: Aux Arcs

20 Jul 2019, 4:05 pm

Darmok wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(

You must of missed this thread where you could put your name forward viewtopic.php?t=377976#p8277741

More likely you didn't wire enough cash to the right ferrets people.

(winkwinknudgenudgeknowwhatimean)

:mrgreen:

Ferrets prefer to be paid in rabbits.


_________________
"Security is mostly a superstition.It does not exist in nature,nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.Life is either a daring adventure,or nothing." Helen Keller


blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,573
Location: Sagittarius A

20 Jul 2019, 4:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Joe90 wrote:
Why doesn't my name ever get mentioned in these sorts of threads? :(


My regime needs a vice-chancellor, are you in? :skull:

*Sends an encrypted message*

For the right price I have an army of ducks I could train however you would like. I also have vital information if you act in a timely manner. So the question is, what are you offering?


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Feb 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 16,380
Location: Maidstone, UK

20 Jul 2019, 4:14 pm

Meh, it doesn't matter, I don't understand what it means anyway.


_________________
Female
Aged 29
On antidepressants
Diagnosed with AS, ADHD and anxiety disorder


blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,573
Location: Sagittarius A

20 Jul 2019, 4:33 pm

*sends a message to Joe90*

I heard a rumor of a giant lizard living in the castle moat. I have also heard this giant lizard has a habit of crushing cottages. Just think of all the cottages at risk.


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,933
Location: In A Book

20 Jul 2019, 4:35 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Sgt. Schultz and Borromeo are on guard, while planning benevolent strategies for sweet peas throughout the land.

Kraftie the Wise Court Jester :joker: is cataloguing our Security dossiers, and advising on the weather while sneaking some extra macaroni.

Menace, the Royal Fowlsman, is training a new group of ducks to quack only when everyone is awake.


But alas! - Royal Fowlsman, the Lizard Lady is our trusted colleague!



blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2016
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,573
Location: Sagittarius A

20 Jul 2019, 4:42 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Sgt. Schultz and Borromeo are on guard, while planning benevolent strategies for sweet peas throughout the land.

Kraftie the Wise Court Jester :joker: is cataloguing our Security dossiers, and advising on the weather while sneaking some extra macaroni.

Menace, the Royal Fowlsman, is training a new group of ducks to quack only when everyone is awake.


But alas! - Royal Fowlsman, the Lizard Lady is our trusted colleague!

Understood my Lady. So you approve of the destruction of the peoples cottages. What will we do about the unruly homeless population my Lady?


_________________
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.” ― Bertrand Russell


IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Nov 2017
Gender: Female
Posts: 23,933
Location: In A Book

20 Jul 2019, 4:44 pm

blackicmenace wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
Sgt. Schultz and Borromeo are on guard, while planning benevolent strategies for sweet peas throughout the land.

Kraftie the Wise Court Jester :joker: is cataloguing our Security dossiers, and advising on the weather while sneaking some extra macaroni.

Menace, the Royal Fowlsman, is training a new group of ducks to quack only when everyone is awake.


But alas! - Royal Fowlsman, the Lizard Lady is our trusted colleague!

Understood my Lady. So you approve of the destruction of the peoples cottages. What will we do about the unruly homeless population my Lady?


I don't approve of any destruction, and I've yet to meet an unruly homeless person! Please advise!