Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 5:19 pm

Is there a caregiver that understand Aspergers people? Do anyone know. Can a housekeeper do laundry? Is there social worker that works with Aspergers & maybe Cerebral Pasly? I want to know these things. I also need to find doctors? I’m going to look into things myself, but I wonder if I can get help too, point me in the right direction. I been busy, have alot to do. I don’t want to get too overwhelmed. I need a new bed too, do people here know a good site to buy a bed? I can’t go out to the stores. I’m having ALOT of problems in my feet & legs?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2019, 11:02 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Is there a caregiver that understand Aspergers people? Do anyone know. Can a housekeeper do laundry? Is there social worker that works with Aspergers & maybe Cerebral Pasly? I want to know these things. I also need to find doctors? I’m going to look into things myself, but I wonder if I can get help too, point me in the right direction.

Most of the above are questions specific to your local area, which you have not told us -- at least not here in this thread, nor in your profile.