Page 1 of 5 [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper

25 Aug 2019, 2:32 pm

THE TREAD TO ASK STRANGE QUESTIONS IN THE HOPE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER THEM.

Do not press this button --》 [ ] ▪▪▪ \ ●●● \ ▪●▪ \ ▪●▪ \ ●▪●●

Last edited by Mountain Goat on 25 Aug 2019, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Wales,UK Relationship: Single Interests: Trains AgeGroup: 40's FavouriteColor: Green Music: CyndiLauper

25 Aug 2019, 2:41 pm

Strange questions like "Are there olympic athletes on this forum?"

Feel free to ask your strange questions!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 2:45 pm

Do you prefer Burger King or McDonalds?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 3:24 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

McDonalds fries and burgers. BK for the straws on the drinks. Using card straws with Mc Donalds grates on me. Eeek! Putting cardboard or paper in your mouth.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 3:29 pm

Why do anti-vaxxers think vaccines will harm their children if most of these anti-vaxxers were vaccinated themselves?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 4:20 pm

What is the point of saying "does that make sense ?"

If it doesn't make sense, that doesn't mean it is not :lol: reality :twisted: . Five year old children drop dead from cancer. Doesn't make sense. But not everything makes sense.

If it makes sense, doesn't mean it's correct and justified.

"You have bacteria", wrestling coach had the nerve to tell me. It makes sense and it is correct. It is not justified. Because everyone has bacteria

What is the point of asking "how are you doing?" When there are five emotions and happy is just one of them?

Idiots ask annoying questions if you answer anything other than "fine" or "good". But "sad" is not a catastrophe and anger is not a felony

f**k counselor Jeanne Courtney b***h

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 4:34 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:

McDonalds fries and burgers. BK for the straws on the drinks. Using card straws with Mc Donalds grates on me. Eeek! Putting cardboard or paper in your mouth.

I can't stand those either! Or the little wooden forks you sometimes get. I now have a metal reusable straw and cutlery set and it works well :D

My strange question: what made people choose the words they did for objects? E.g. why is a table called a table? :lol:

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 6:04 pm

I bring a cutlery set.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 8:45 pm

Why is that sometimes when I bump into something and it didn't really hurt, I say "ow" anyway?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:01 pm

When did "will you" become "can you", as though, just because you "can", you have to

"Do you have a question?", As though, if you have a question, they have an answer

"Are you ok?". What the flying f**k is the definition of "ok" and how do you propose to fix it?. Outside of medical professionals, almost nobody knows how to do anything harder than cpr but self important ass holes act like they dragged my worthless corpse out of a burning building.

"May I help you?", As though they have so much power to "help", when usually they do something that I would rather do alone

"Do you mind?". How about, yes I "mind" that you continue living

Lil dipshits act like they are receptive to the answer to "why", but, according to them, there is no correct answer.

"Huh" and "what" are not the etiquette equivalent of"excuse me". Discrimination against people with speech impediment

To all the ass holes that had the nerve to grunt "what?" At me, f**k you

f*****g idiots

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:10 pm

What ever happened to "Absorbine Senior"?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:16 pm

Why do you drive on a parkway, but park in a driveway?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:23 pm

The job interviewer asked me if "you like people"

Yes or no

:roll:

If you like two people and hate twenty thousand, the answer is "yes"

Like people, they taste like chicken

Any statement involving "people" is, by definition, manipulative

"People" means two but sounds like seven billion people

f**k Amy lee scheel b***h

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2019, 10:46 pm

Was the Amazon rain forest set on fire deliberately, or is that too cartoonishly evil to be true?

And how long will it be before we all run out of oxygen and die a horrible death? :(

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 5:11 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Why is that sometimes when I bump into something and it didn't really hurt, I say "ow" anyway?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I do that as well.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2019, 5:17 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Was the Amazon rain forest set on fire deliberately, or is that too cartoonishly evil to be true?

And how long will it be before we all run out of oxygen and die a horrible death? :(

Do trees give out oxygen? Yes they do in the daytime, but at night the cycle is reversed where the breathe in oxygen and give out carbon dioxide, so if anything, trees are sort of neutral in most of the world except for the areas which have longer days then nights through most of the year.