Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 10:29 am

funeralxempire wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I have a love/hate relationship with caffeine. Often I feel no effect from it, sometimes it wakes me up, and sometimes it causes me to crash. I've certainly experienced anxiety from having too much caffeine before. If I want a serious energy boost though, I find high doses of nicotine work better. Unfortunately, it easily causes anxiety.

Typically nicotine causes a reduction in anxiety.

Personally, when I need more energy I take 24-40mg of ephedrine, or 24mg ephedrine and 200mg of caffeine.

Thank you for the word up .... good idea.

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2019, 12:55 pm

Oh boy cup o coffee . That and a large mucinex pill . Allergy type, guafenesen and psuodepepedrine

And am successfully creating a semi auto matic , immune system , Since do to combo events,Resulting in too many surgeries to count.
Over a lifetime , has left my immune system somewhat incompetint . The combo is a great help to me.
Went into emergency room ,today, angry cause i had to be there . Inflammation response due to a dog dumping me into a juniper bush . Had become overwelming . Knew all the procedures they would use or reccomend . And realizing , was just going through the motions . Hoping for a difference somehow.
Ended up just crying , after wasting my time andprolly theirs the great end of this pursuit , was to merely finish there leave and get a coffee . To help immune response , and as a habit . And effect my own normal immune procedure. SUCCESSFULLY . durn juniper bush reaction , over the top ,
Eventually saved by coffee. And yes too much of anything can cause a bad response as well.
Still pretty crimson in colour . Just right for xmas ,, alittle early. :oops:

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

25 Oct 2019, 3:05 pm

Jakki wrote:
nick007 wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Sometimes it helps me be awake . And get on with stuff, but a good light healthy meal does similair.
For me. Can use redbull and even get extra pep , for even a few hours .
I sometimes find when I'm really tired that I wanna binge eat & it only helps me wake up a tiny bit.
Has anyone here tried Go Go Juice :?: It's a combination of Red Bull & Mountain Dew. It's something Honey Boo Boo drank. I never watched that show but heard of it. I never tried Go Go Juice but I'm not a fan of Mountain Dew, never tired Red Bull, & I'm not into energy drinks.

Whoa ...! Mountain dew And redbull. Twice the caffiene ..
Am label reader , done trial and error on supplements since 16 yrs.
Based on book , life extension , by dirk person and sandy shaw .
It was great , one of the amino acids in redbull and few other energy drinks.
Taurine... helps body recover from stress , like 1000 mgs . It works
, but must think on eating too , to help body recover. And physical rest .
Otherwise , use it once a week. Mainly for yard work .
*(not intended as medical advise.)
I'll have to do some research on Taurine Jakki. Here's another question.
Has anyone here ever tried or know a bit about wakefulness medication like Provigil/Modafinil &/or Adrafinil :?: I might be able to buy them as supplements & I'm considering trying one for situations where the caffeine pills aren't enough like when i feel drained & have a bit of things to do. I'm not sure what would be better to try. I've thought about making a thread in the Health section but never got around to it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 11:14 pm

If you aint got enough ergs from food or protein in your body,, think maybe caffiene can back fire?