Random irritability and how to deal

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Yakuzamonroe
Toucan
Toucan

21 Oct 2019, 5:21 pm

I don't know what it is, the lack of sunlight, the process of events that lead me to be unemployed or the fact that this is a particularly slow day, but I'm in a rather irritable mood. Granted, this doesn't happen very often, but after starting my trek outside going out to vote then spending the middle and later part going out for groceries, near the end, I was just in a sh***y mood. I was angry for no reason, I spent my time thinking about who has wronged me recently and I REALLY needed to get out of my head really fast. I managed to exit out of this little dimension and rage committing some time to a hobby.

Does anybody else get like that sometimes? I suppose most would just call it a "bad mood" but, today, was particularly striking ...

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2019, 5:56 pm

Yes. I get to feeling irritable or in a bad mood at times for no obvious reason. I can think up plenty of reasons, but most are b.s. Going to lie down with a good book and/or napping helps. And cutting off the internal evil meanies clogging up my thoughts. :D