Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 9:16 am

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
Honestly I don't really care who hates me for being gay as long as they arent trying to stick a pink triangle badge on me and put me in a death camp.

Although I wouldn't put it past Americans to do that someday once our Democracy is flushed down the toilet and they allow certain fundie fanatics to get too powerful in the government.

I mean, I didn't think that we would be bringing the use of internment camps back after World War 2. And I used to think that our country was above torturing its enemies. :shrug:

If anyone is mean to you for being gay, I will kick their asses.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 6:13 pm

They're gay and it's nothing to be proud of, same for any other sexuality, and I don't think it's healthy to define yourself via your sexuality, but whatever. Granted, I understand the history of persecution, but persecution is generally a universal thing and everyone has faced it for things they had no say over.

I think far too much emphasis is placed on sexuality in society (especially when we're living in a post-biological law of the jungle unga land), but as always it sells, and people are interested (most people are still unga at heart), so it's what they want. It's useful bread and circuses too, so people don't move past unga.

Unga is easy to control and sell trinkets to by the big evil brains that run the circus.