Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2022, 5:49 pm

What frozen meals are good when you are watching your weight? Is El Monterey breakfast meals ok? What about Jimmy Dean frozen meals? I know Weight Watcher is good. What about Stouffer’s frozen meals. Are Marie Calendar’s frozen meals bad, they got to be very high in calories I guess. Alot of years ago, I was dieting, I ate the wrong foods, I gain alot weight. I was going to the gym, I asked questions.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2022, 10:10 pm

Go by the calories of any frozen meal.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 12:14 pm

Frozen diet meals are full of salt, so they're not healthy. And they taste like hospital food.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:16 pm

In my experience, none of them do much when it comes to gaining weight for me. :| To be fair, I can't eat too much due to surgery from things, but I can eat a couple of them fine in one sitting, which is more than they consider a meal for dinner, for example. (I suppose it's my sympathetic nervous system doing its thing, along with testosterone.)

I like to eat such often as it helps with executive dysfunction. Not much preparation needed. Fairly cheap too in the end.