Page 19 of 39 [ 617 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 39  Next

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 5:54 pm

cyberdad wrote:
when the new-earth is established.

Elaborate please...???

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 9:24 pm

The new-earth refers to what abductees talk about after alien-human hybridisation is complete. There are four possible scenarios following themes given by abductees following hypnosis

Scenario 1 - humanity collapses and becomes extinct, earth is no longer habitable - new-earth refers to a new planet to repopulate mankind using these alien-human hybrids

Scenario 2 - humanity collapses and becomes extinct, earth is still habitable - new-earth refers to repopulating earth following a cataclysm using these alien-human hybrids

Scenario 3 - humanity collapses but remnant populations remain and earth is still habitable - new-earth refers to alien-human hybrids arriving to boost the human population

Scenario 4 - humanity comes close to the brink - new earth refers to alien-human hybrids arriving to help the human population evolve into a new life-form and avoid cataclysm.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 9:26 pm

cyberdad wrote:
The new-earth refers to what abductees talk about after alien-human hybridisation is complete. There are four possible scenarios following themes given by abductees following hypnosis

Scenario 1 - humanity collapses and becomes extinct, earth is no longer habitable - new-earth refers to a new planet to repopulate mankind using these alien-human hybrids

Scenario 2 - humanity collapses and becomes extinct, earth is still habitable - new-earth refers to repopulating earth following a cataclysm using these alien-human hybrids

Scenario 3 - humanity collapses but remnant populations remain and earth is still habitable - new-earth refers to alien-human hybrids arriving to boost the human population

Scenario 4 - humanity comes close to the brink - new earth refers to alien-human hybrids arriving to help the human population evolve into a new life-form and avoid cataclysm.

I feel like this is similar to starseeds

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 9:37 pm

If you read folklore and myth (including the bible) then this has happened before.

For example:Genesis 6:1–6
Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God (bene Elohim) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God (bene Elohim) came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (I assume man was naturally evil and god had to intervene every so often).

It seems that this story of gods creating meta-humans as some type of aline-human hybrid is also found among the Greeks (hercules), Sumerians (Annunaki) and other cultures. These new god men helped man to evolve.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2020, 11:00 pm

cyberdad wrote:
If you read folklore and myth (including the bible) then this has happened before.

For example:Genesis 6:1–6
Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God (bene Elohim) saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God (bene Elohim) came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. (I assume man was naturally evil and god had to intervene every so often).

It seems that this story of gods creating meta-humans as some type of aline-human hybrid is also found among the Greeks (hercules), Sumerians (Annunaki) and other cultures. These new god men helped man to evolve.

Yes yes my friend I am familiar :) It is indeed my very first post, but I left out the Nephilim.

I also am generally accepting of the idea that the Exodus is a contact narrative.

But...

The new-world ideas you described, sound like what people refer to as starseeds - these are beings from other galaxies/other dimensions who have taken human form on earth to assist in humanity's evolution.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 3:29 am

adromedanblackhole wrote:
The new-world ideas you described, sound like what people refer to as starseeds - these are beings from other galaxies/other dimensions who have taken human form on earth to assist in humanity's evolution.

Ahh sorry I misunderstood what starseed mean't,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_peop ... Age_belief)

There is an interesting intersection with autism in that many followers believe that autistic children are star children.

My daughter was non-verbal up to the age of 5 but she was able to say and spell hippopotamus and elephant because she was obsessed with them from about 18 months.

When she was 2yrs old she said her third word. It was after she saw a grey alien picture on the cover of one of my books (the Whitley Strieber Communion), She said "bim"...every time she saw an alien she would say "bim"

When she was older about 5-6 I asked her again and she said (matter of fact) that when my wife and I went ballooning early morning she woke up to find grandma and was upset as it was still dark. She couldn't sleep so apparently a creature appeared to her to calm her down who happened to look a grey alien. She called him Bim the kalabom.

I asked her what his name meant and apparently Bim was his name and he was a "kalabom" (species?).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:04 am

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Aliens have taken a keen interest in Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... ufo-story/
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainm ... gram-post/

Perhaps the new human-alien hybrids are also going to be able sing and twerk which will be a great addition when the new-earth is established.

I'm not entirely kidding that Miley Cyrus is potentially demon-possessed
I don't even necessarily believe in demons, Miley gives me reason to challenge that belief...

"Possession" is the result of hypnotic abuse, imo. 8)

Are you referencing the conspiracy that the music industry is a cult of the "Illuminati" and that the performers are brainwashed participants in the collective hypnosis of mankind with absolute garbage radio wave pollution...
Miley Cyrus would definitely qualify. Uhhh I was watching an interview with her recently the girl just freaks me out.

No, my comment was referring to the innate susceptibility that many have in various degrees.
Somnambulism has been, can be, and will be used, by various entities, to create "Manchurian Candidates".

This psychological vulnerability has been, presumably, with humanity for hundreds of thousands of years, and has been exploited by various groups, throughout the ages.

Quote:
Deep hypnosis (Somnambulism – Latin for ‘sleep walking’) •Ten percent of individuals can experience this state. •Person can open eyes and walk around. •Amnesia and disassociation of the body can be experienced.

Daemon possession, speaking in tongues or having unlikely knowledge/skills can be explained through hypnotic suggestion.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:07 am

cyberdad wrote:
Eh, don't worry about it
I'm extra sensitive all the time about everything

No problems, I'll keep the fires of this thread (and our blossoming friendship) burning along :D

If it wasn't for me, adromedanblackhole probably would have left before your budding friendship ever developed. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:12 am

Pepe wrote:
This psychological vulnerability has been, presumably, with humanity for hundreds of thousands of years, and has been exploited by various groups, throughout the ages.

Did a stint in the private sector and I can tell you that covert hypnotic suggestion is used by sales executives and I would not be surprised that diplomats, trade negotiators and others in positions that require persuasion.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:15 am

On a related topic popular music uses hypnosis to put listeners into a trance.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Did a stint in the private sector and I can tell you that covert hypnotic suggestion is used by sales executives and I would not be surprised that diplomats, trade negotiators and others in positions that require persuasion.

And it is a certainty that various countries, and organisation, would have studied the means of influencing others through this psychological "back door".

And there is absolutely no reason why electronic devices wouldn't have been studied in order to facilitate the exploitation of this human vulnerability, either.
I.E. Remote influencing.

People need only consider the benefits.
All it requires is a bit of imagination.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 4:51 am

Yes it's interesting Pepe, I think psychologists (despite not universally accepting hypnosis) know that mass hysteria (for example) is hypnosis in action.

The Germans refer to the concept of Zeitgeist which in psychological terms was and is a type mass group think where spirit of the times is captured in a common form of mass hypnotic trance that travels through a population. This happened long before the age of viral videos on social media.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 10:39 am

cyberdad wrote:
It was after she saw a grey alien picture on the cover of one of my books (the Whitley Strieber Communion), She said "bim"...every time she saw an alien she would say "bim"

When she was older about 5-6 I asked her again and she said (matter of fact) that when my wife and I went ballooning early morning she woke up to find grandma and was upset as it was still dark. She couldn't sleep so apparently a creature appeared to her to calm her down who happened to look a grey alien. She called him Bim the kalabom.

I asked her what his name meant and apparently Bim was his name and he was a "kalabom" (species?).

Hmm ... that's interesting

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 11:18 am

I definitely see humanity by and large under mass hypnosis: slaves of a faceless, global destruction machine.
Also very easily startled by anything that goes beyond the little box world they've created for themselves, so in other words literally everything seeing as the entire universe is "outside the box."

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 2:25 pm

cyberdad wrote:

Ahh sorry I misunderstood what starseed mean't,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_peop ... Age_belief)

There is an interesting intersection with autism in that many followers believe that autistic children are star children.

My daughter was non-verbal up to the age of 5 but she was able to say and spell hippopotamus and elephant because she was obsessed with them from about 18 months.

When she was 2yrs old she said her third word. It was after she saw a grey alien picture on the cover of one of my books (the Whitley Strieber Communion), She said "bim"...every time she saw an alien she would say "bim"

First: 8O

Second: So thats how you came to be obsessed with UFOs. A personal family experience. Kinda like David Duchovny's character in the X Files.

adromedanblackhole
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2020, 5:48 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Eh, don't worry about it
I'm extra sensitive all the time about everything

No problems, I'll keep the fires of this thread (and our blossoming friendship) burning along :D

If it wasn't for me, adromedanblackhole probably would have left before your budding friendship ever developed. 8)

What I learned though is that even if I wanted to delete my account here - it cannot be done!
We are in the hotel California but it's also okay