Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:04 pm

Does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes I love to visit those community Facebook pages (not groups) that have like a few thousand pictures with relatable memes that were posted recently, but whenever I type in the search bar it comes up with loads of popular pages (liked by thousands or even millions) but only has like 2 pictures of memes or are a few years old.

I have a few favourite Facebook pages with several memes posted each day that I like to look through and share if I find something very relatable or funny, but today I've been looking for mental health awareness pages but they're all either out of date or have very limited pictures with memes.

It's like all the best, most recent memes are on pages that have random titles that you would never find if you were trying to look for, for example a popular community page with like 20+ fresh new memes posted each day that are fun to read could be called "I like to nap every day" (even though the page has nothing to do with napping). Do you see what I mean?

I just wonder how people find such good community pages with irrelevant titles. It's one of my biggest pet peeves on Facebook that I can't always find what I'm looking for, even when using filters.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 4:44 pm

Reddit has some subs focused on mental health, maybe it might be worth searching there?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 5:08 pm

^

Gonna second this, Reddit is much better than Facebook for what you're looking for, and if it's memes you're after, they're much fresher and more numerous there.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:08 pm

The whole point of searching through memes is to share them on Facebook though. It's like when you share a meme based on what you're feeling it feels more appropriate than writing it yourself on your timeline.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:41 pm

I've no idea what a meme is. Don't know what Facebook is either.

:P

Kerch
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2021, 9:49 pm

Reddit isn't exactly good for your mental health, though.