Is It True That People Who Wear Glasses Have Too Much Sex?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 2:20 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I thought the title was asking if people who wear glasses have a lot of sex because of the fact they wear glasses. lol

This thread is just to mock another thread, that's all.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 2:29 pm

Folks who wear glasses have too much sex, and folks who dont wear glasses are easily manipulated into invading Poland, and starting world wars.

And ....all aspies love chicken McNuggets (that was an actual thread some years ago).

The DSM 4 actually lists "love of chicken McNuggets" as "a diagnostic trait of level one autism".

Last edited by naturalplastic on 09 May 2021, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 2:56 pm

here all this time , i was thinking this thread was about 4 eyed persons . :nerdy:

where ever you go ,there you are

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 3:31 pm

Your statement sounds hard to imagine

Some babies born blind

In military basic training , they allegedly issue "birth control glasses

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 4:03 pm

Joe90 wrote:
HeroOfHyrule wrote:
I thought the title was asking if people who wear glasses have a lot of sex because of the fact they wear glasses. lol

This thread is just to mock another thread, that's all.

Oh THATS why he made such a dumb original post. To make fun of another thread. :lol:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 4:47 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Folks who wear glasses have too much sex, and folks who dont wear glasses are easily manipulated into invading Poland, and starting world wars.

And ....all aspies love chicken McNuggets (that was an actual thread some years ago).

The DSM 4 actually lists "love of chicken McNuggets" as "a diagnostic trait of level one autism".

YaaaaH McNuggets !

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 4:50 pm

I was not trying to mock another thread on this site. I read the other thread and thought I would start this one to use my wierd sense of humour. It was more of a way to keep myself amused with my alternative logic.

Though as a child I always puzzled about what I had been told by teachers that boys who stare at topless girls go blind (One kid had brought the "Sun" newspaper to school which always had page three with a topless lady on it).
The issue is that it can take a few years to realize the truth...
This thread was never started to mock the other thread in a direct way but rather to have an amuzing time exploring the subject to keep us all mused and sane.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 5:13 pm

Okay. It all makes sense now. I knew MG wouldnt stoop to trolling, but I couldnt figure out WTF he was talking about.

In the US male masturbation was said to "make you go blind" ( or at least cause you to gets warts on your hand if you're a male). So thats now a punchliine in the US.

Never heard that staring at topless girls would make you go blind, but it certainly sounds like something authority figures would say to growing boys. :lol:

And though nonsense the notion does have a certain internal logic. Over use of one's eyes making them wear out prematurely. Lol! My 13 year old self might have even fallen for it.

So now I get the joke, and its harmless intent. :lol:

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 5:15 pm

I disagree with MG's teachers. I think the "boys" would temporarily be nearly blind (though not completely blind...they'd still be able to see a thing or two quite clearly).

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 May 2021, 5:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Of course its true.

Except its not real sex, but masterbation. Thats the old cliche. That you go blind if you pleasure yourself.
The Myth Busters covered this on Robot Chicken :lol: I really can NOT resist posting it :mrgreen:
:arrow: The good quality says I need to view it on YouTube so I posted a lesser quality one under it for those who want to watch on WP instead of going to YouTube :arrow:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 5:44 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
I was not trying to mock another thread on this site. I read the other thread and thought I would start this one to use my wierd sense of humour. It was more of a way to keep myself amused with my alternative logic.

Though as a child I always puzzled about what I had been told by teachers that boys who stare at topless girls go blind (One kid had brought the "Sun" newspaper to school which always had page three with a topless lady on it).
The issue is that it can take a few years to realize the truth...
This thread was never started to mock the other thread in a direct way but rather to have an amuzing time exploring the subject to keep us all mused and sane.

I didn't think that you were mocking/trolling anyone, and I assumed you probably were told this by someone else at one point. I'm sorry that you were accused of trolling for trying to make a lighthearted thread. :(

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 May 2021, 5:58 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
cbd wrote:
.. lol

having alot of sex will probably reduce your body minerals & life force .. leading to quicker fatigue .. then reduced eyesight .

chronic masturbation will wear you out .. lol

i guess it's down to individual . just because somebody wears glasses doesn't indicate high sex drive or action .

on the flipside , wearing glasses can make the eyes appear bigger = more attractive due to perception of pupil size / dilation . hence a non verbal indicator of interest to others .. which could lead to more intimacey or attraction .. attraction leads to sex .

It could be why in the days before people wore glasses, they had much less population.

:lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 6:14 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
In the last few hundred years there are more people on the earth, and in the last few hundred years we have had the invention of glasses.  It makes logical sense.
It makes no sense at all -- correlation does not imply causation.  Get an education.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 6:51 pm

LOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZ ....seriously lolz :nerdy: ..... 8O ....... 8)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2021, 7:11 pm

lol that's silly. But also kinda sad lol...to think people have actually been told things like this as children.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

09 May 2021, 10:33 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Never heard that staring at topless girls would make you go blind, but it certainly sounds like something authority figures would say to growing boys. :lol:
If the guys are peeping toms who are looking at the topless women in person without permission(like hiding in a girls locker room or looking in through her window) & the women catch the guys doing it, the guys are liable to get punched in the face which could potentially mess with their eyes, especially if the guys are wearing glasses at the time.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition