Why is there hesitancy to get the jab ?

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2021, 9:15 pm

Trivia: Your chances of flipping a coin and getting heads 20 times in a row is 1 in 1,048,576.

So roughly speaking, 1 in a million is as about as likely as flipping heads twenty times in a row.

That, is---very, very, very, very, unlikely.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 May 2021, 12:56 am

I'll start this post by saying that I do NOT believe that vaccines cause autism & I do NOT believe that parents should have the rite to endanger their children's health for religious reasons. That said however I do have some serious concerns about the Covid vaccines. These vaccines were rapidly rushed out by politicians who very actively & openly did NOT support science. Those politicians majorly screwed up the handling of this virus from the very beginning by publicly denying that Covid posed any threat while telling their inner circle otherwise. Those politicians had very close ties to the pharmaceutical industry. I am not aware of Mike Pence having any medical or scientific degrees that would qualify him to be in charge of the CDC. The politicians had major political reasons to rush the vaccines out. The top politician rushing the vaccines out even suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to kill the virus :skull: These vaccines are very new & the medical & scientific community has not had any time to gauge the potential for long-term side-effects or other problems & risk. I am also a strong supporter of personal freedom & choice & believe that people should have the rite to be able to make their own decisions regarding their health & medical stuff.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 2:24 am

nick007 wrote:
The top politician rushing the vaccines out even suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to kill the virus :skull:

Among all the other things that top politician has done wrong, that was not one of them,
https://www.politifact.com/article/2020 ... nfectant-/

Quote:
What Trump said about disinfectants

After Bryan’s presentation, Trump floated the idea of using disinfectants to treat COVID-19 patients. He did not say Americans should ingest chemicals to prevent or treat the virus.

Here’s the full context:

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

Later, Trump clarified his comments after a reporter asked Bryan whether disinfectants could actually be injected into COVID-19 patients.

"It wouldn’t be through injections, almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object."

Quote:
Our Sources

C-SPAN, "President Trump with Coronavirus Task Force Briefing," April 23, 2020
https://www.c-span.org/video/?471458-1/ ... e-briefing

Rev, "Donald Trump Coronavirus Press Conference Transcript April 23," April 23, 2020
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... t-april-23

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 8:01 am

He discussed it in one of his daily briefings.

Quote:
730. -- April 22, 2020 -- Dr. Rick Bright, who headed the agency to develop a coronavirus vaccine, cast doubts on whether hydroxychloroquine could prevent Covid-19.  Questioning the drug touted by Trump cost him his position: Bright was ousted as director of the Department of Health and Human Services' Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority.

731. -- April 23, 2020 -- Prompting widespread alarm, Trump speculated about ingesting or injecting disinfectants to fight the coronavirus.  "Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that," he said at his daily briefing.  He also mused about the use of ultraviolet light. "Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous -- whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," he said.  "And I think you said that hasn't been checked, but we're going to test it?"  Health officials and manufacturers of household cleaners urged Americans not to follow Trump's proposed remedies.  The next day, New York City’s poison control center reported more than twice the calls related to household disinfectants than it received for a comparable
timeframe in 2019.

Source:  Link to Official List of Trump's Atrocities 

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2021, 9:21 am

nick007 wrote:
The top politician rushing the vaccines out even suggested that people should inject bleach into their bodies to kill the virus :skull: .

He didnt even say that in the short clips that hostile 'journalists' put out. Whatever he meant he clearly said "under a doctors care"

Next thing you know a bunch of goossipy little
****** passed off as journalists are quoting him as suggesting to "drink bleach", these are the same journalists that complain about how credulous his followers are. Pure Genius..

And what did Trump do to straighten this mess out? Nothing I can see, [****** of an] orange gaslighting **** that he is.

sorry, gaslighting annoys me. :mrgreen:

edit: now I see Im late to the party, turns out Trump was not as clear as I remembered about the doctor part, buty I still think my criticism of those saying he said to drink or shoot up bleach stands.