Do you have ESP
Yes 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18

darklife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jul 2007, 9:59 pm

Sometimes I can feel things I dont know how to discribe I can feel emotions, anger, love, hate. I hear thoughts Roaming the room from other people. I can infect things by thought I have been able to see memory's of others by contact in touch. I get very emotional and I can controle various things.

Is this normal or do we all have this.

Yupa
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2007, 10:31 pm

Sorry, but what do you mean "infect things by thought?"
Anyway, I personally believe that everyone has psychic abilities, some are just more sensitive to psychic phenomenae than others.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2007, 10:42 pm

I have the ability to see my future in my dreams. :)

bc1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jul 2007, 10:56 pm

a lot of times i get the urge to say that "so and so will probably happen"- something that's a possible but unlikely outcome- and i'm right. i've also noticed an uncanny knack for suddenly thinking of random things a short time before something important regarding them comes up.

i never say anything because i've got a horrible fear of being wrong, but if i were brave enough to open my mouth more often, i think i could convince gullible people to beleive i were psychic.

i think it's just because i tend to subconsciously notice trends and patterns that a lot of people miss that i am able to so frequently "predict the future". it's similar to the way that a lot of people tend to come up with the same good, previously unconsidered idea (with regards to things like fashion and science) at the same time without talking to each other- they're not psychic, but whatever caused the trend to happen was noticed and thought about in the same ways by many people.

darklife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jul 2007, 11:38 pm

Yupa wrote:
Sorry, but what do you mean "infect things by thought?"
Anyway, I personally believe that everyone has psychic abilities, some are just more sensitive to psychic phenomenae than others.

I can move things by Thought I can Break a Glass by looking at it. its realy creepy

Flagg
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 2:17 am

*waits for someone to post something containing Penn and Teller or James Randi*

My bet's for less then five posts away.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

24 Jul 2007, 5:11 am

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... ic&t=39878

If you have some psychic abilities please take the Schizotypal Personality Test at the
above link and report your scores.

I'm like Flagg on this I do not think there is real psychic ability. But I certainly think people genuinely believe they do have such abilities and they are not "crazy" either.
Its just some neurological thing that can trigger some misattribution of reality.

No question I would have scored higher on that schizotypal personality test in the
past in these two areas:

Odd beliefs or magical thinking
Unusual perceptual experiences

camembert
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

24 Jul 2007, 6:34 am

I came into contact with some people with esp. There is an underground network they call themselves the psi-core. There are different levels of abilities and the top ones can screen out the fakers from the ones with real ability. If you have it then you may find them.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 6:51 am

darklife wrote:
I can move things by Thought I can Break a Glass by looking at it. its realy creepy

How can you break a glass by looking at it?

larsenjw92286
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 8:52 am

I had to look at the question in this poll before I posted my answer.

Honestly, no, I don't have ESP but I think other people who know me do because they know exactly what I'm thinking at the time! They know my mood and preferences!

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 10:27 am

I have suffered from Déja Vu on hundreds of countless occassions.

darklife
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Jul 2007, 2:43 pm

zee wrote:
darklife wrote:

Well I got realy mad one day and I just went in my room and tried to think of something els besides lashing my feelings out... most of my freinds say they can feel vibes that vent off me, but any ways I was in my room and just sat down and I stared at this glass on my shelf and after about 2 min. it cracked and broke.

edal
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 3:34 pm

It's happened once (and only once).

The day Diana died I woke up in my apartment and after a few seconds I knew that something was very wrong so I turned on the TV. The rest really is history.

I've no explanation how this happened and abilities such as these have never resurfaced.

Ed ALmos

dumbgenius
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 3:49 pm

I think about moving my hand, and it moves even as I think about it. Sometimes I can even predict where it will go with a high amount of accuracy. It takes practice though.

If certain thoughts make me pace, and when I pace I can make my stereo sputter and make popping noises(there is a loose connector somewhere in the power supply and any vibration causes it), then I guess I could say that I control my stereo with my thoughts........

Quote:

Do you subconsciously emit high frequencies? Yelling at a high enough frequency might do that... :lol:

If you can accurately replicate ESP type results then this would be interesting. Most of this type of stuff is people noticing a low-probability coincidence, and then remembering it. After many years, they add up.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 6:51 pm

darklife wrote:
zee wrote:
darklife wrote:

Well I got realy mad one day and I just went in my room and tried to think of something els besides lashing my feelings out... most of my freinds say they can feel vibes that vent off me, but any ways I was in my room and just sat down and I stared at this glass on my shelf and after about 2 min. it cracked and broke.

That's really amazing. You should see if you can do it again. It's like in that book, "Matilda", but she could only do it when she had extra mental energy. Yeah, I know it's not a true story, but it could be.

zee
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2007, 6:57 pm

edal wrote:
It's happened once (and only once).

The day Diana died I woke up in my apartment and after a few seconds I knew that something was very wrong so I turned on the TV. The rest really is history.

I've no explanation how this happened and abilities such as these have never resurfaced.

Ed ALmos

I didn't have anything when Diana died... but I do remember the days leading up to 9/11. It was like a storm brewing, and it was becoming unbearable. I was living at home and couldn't stand it anymore, I was so miserable and I felt like my life was over. So I decided I had to move away; I made the decision abruptly and two days later I jumped on a bus to Calgary. When we arrived the next morning, it was the 11th. It was the most surreal day of my life! :o