28 Jan 2022, 9:43 pm

Beware Men in Black showing up at your door one night… :|

where ever you go ,there you are

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 10:00 pm

Heh.

If the government wants me enough, they can knock (I don't really answer the phone either, lol), but they'll need a warrant to come in. They apparently haven't wanted my attention for a long time now, or want it enough.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter -- all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement!

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 11:11 pm

For what it's worth, if I ever am on a jury, it's going to drive me nuts if I can't ask my own questions. I'll be squirming so much that the judge will think I need to go to the bathroom.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 2:33 am

@ Dilogic have seen them fabricate warrants based on nothing, other than their knowledge that they can get away with it. 2x thus far in my life .Just on lies told by someone to the Police or Sheriff. :evil:

where ever you go ,there you are

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 7:06 am

Yeah, they've kinda made a mockery out of the intent of warrants and entering private property in most of the Western world. I wouldn't answer the door to the government all the same unless it's the local cop because he's likely got info on any bad guys going around doing B&Es/thefts. I've kinda lost faith in all the branches of government and that they're out there to help us. They're mostly out to hurt us, just like the bad guys. There's no government out where I am, no real police and it's peaceful. People can handle themselves.

So, I'll keep on throwing out that government mail.

They've lost mine all the same, so fair's fair there.