Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 3:53 pm

Quote:
The only thing that's really wrong with this world is that there are humans in it. There should not be any humans. Or at least no more than two or three billion, anyway. But that's a whole other topic so that's all I'm going to say.

Well, covid tried to help achieve that goal...

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

05 Sep 2022, 4:57 pm

Sometimes I'm picky about generalization words because I'm VERY used to misunderstanding NTs & NTs misunderstanding me. I sometimes feel I have to majorly overly explain in order for others to understand. When I was a kid I was often told by exasperated adults that I would make a good lawyer because of how specific & exact I explained things when I was in trouble or trying to make an unfair situation become fairer. Perhaps some other Aspies are getting hung up on the wording due to potential misunderstanding or trying to avoid misunderstanding :chin:

Joe90 wrote:
Quote:
The only thing that's really wrong with this world is that there are humans in it. There should not be any humans. Or at least no more than two or three billion, anyway. But that's a whole other topic so that's all I'm going to say.

Well, covid tried to help achieve that goal...
Us hew-mons are doing a much better job of killing ourselves off than Covid or any other viruses ever will :twisted: :skull: Global warming causing heatstroke, climate change causing hurricanes, fertilizers & pollution & radiation waves causing cancer, war, mass shootings, drug & alcohol related deaths that people are doing to help deal with this f#cked-up life, committing suicide due to bullying, people getting killed by the police & police getting killed by perps, terrorist attacks, people dying doing dangerous stupid stuff cuz they're trying to get YouTube views, etc etc...

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition