Lost Property: Lost Something? Report It Here.

Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 7:27 pm

Post something that you have lost today or recently.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 8:58 pm

I've lost my wealth or any hopes of getting it back. I never got that $300 raise on my PWD cheques. Now I have to find work bad knees, pull-ups and all. I also want you to find my bowel control for me as well. One less thing for a b***h boss to have pleasure of firing me over.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 9:51 pm

My TV remote has been gone for over a week. Vanished.

My Uni degrees and a handmade Christmas advent calendar have been gone for about 10 years.

My Goodbye Yellow Brick Road double vinyl album, was mysteriously replaced by a single-sleeve more recent pressing, about five years ago. I had signed my original and put my address and phone number inside it, using a pink marker, when I was about seven years old. :(

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 11:41 pm

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 3:19 am

I appear to have lost my marbles. They must have rolled away somewhere. :P

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 5:37 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I've lost my wealth or any hopes of getting it back. I never got that $300 raise on my PWD cheques. Now I have to find work bad knees, pull-ups and all. I also want you to find my bowel control for me as well. One less thing for a b***h boss to have pleasure of firing me over.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 5:38 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My TV remote has been gone for over a week. Vanished.

My Uni degrees and a handmade Christmas advent calendar have been gone for about 10 years.

My Goodbye Yellow Brick Road double vinyl album, was mysteriously replaced by a single-sleeve more recent pressing, about five years ago. I had signed my original and put my address and phone number inside it, using a pink marker, when I was about seven years old. :(

Look in the boxes of Christmas decorations under the stairs in your crawlspace.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 5:39 am

Radish wrote:
I appear to have lost my marbles. They must have rolled away somewhere. :P

This may help.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 6:07 am

Doberdoofus wrote:
This may help.

I wonder if there's a real coin like this :chin: I did lose my mind about 20 years ago but I've had it back for a LONG time now. I've never been that sane but I'm saner than I've ever been.

I've lost my good/decent physical health a couple weeks ago. I've been having something like ear infections that fluctuate a lot. I've thought about seeing a doc but things started getting better. It got worse again this weekend & I woulda tried to get a walk-in appointment yesterday but I have a routine appointment scheduled with my regular GP doc for this Friday that was made a couple months ago. It's difficult to get appointments with her but I woulda done a walk-in with whoever I could get at the health center. The problems include my ear feeling clogged & popping periodically, sometimes ringing in my ear, harder to hear, a few eps of stabbing pain in my ear that only last about a second or two, feeling pressure on the side of my head that feels kinda like a sinus headache, I feel off balance a little & occasionally dizzy. The problems are mostly in my right ear but my left was bothering me some too. I'm not doing that bad otherwise thou.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 6:23 am

nick007 wrote:
I wonder if there's a real coin like this :chin: I did lose my mind about 20 years ago but I've had it back for a LONG time now. I've never been that sane but I'm saner than I've ever been.

........... I'm not doing that bad otherwise thou.

I don't think so. I found the image on a defunct twitter page, I think they were a gift shop.

Sanity is a social construct that benefits those who are willing and able to keep their thoughts private and their behaviour conformist ( I'm joking slightly :wink: )

Glad you are not doing bad :D

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 8:07 am

My stress ball. :cry:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 8:18 am

I've lost interest in general.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:10 am

Found the remote! :o

Are you psychic, Mr. Dober?

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:12 am

Where_am_I wrote:
My stress ball. :cry:

Feel free to squeeze my balls.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:16 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
I've lost interest in general.

Try a different bank :wink:

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:19 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Found the remote! :o

Are you psychic, Mr. Dober?

I knew you would, and I knew you'd ask. I was a psychic, but I gave it up as I saw no future in it.