Page 44 of 97 [ 1537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 97  Next

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 12:27 pm

I don't get how anyone can defend power hungry authority.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 12:29 pm

KitLily wrote:
I totally agree with you about the Tories and people voting for them and their policies. How can Labour possibly be still to blame after they haven't been in government for 12 years? They haven't had any power to do anything for 12 YEARS. It's all been done by the Tories.

I can only imagine people are voting Tory because it somehow helps them financially. Or they are just horrible people who want to hurt others.

And those who vote for these people but still go on about how they support LGBT and everything else such as national healthcare, I wonder if they are just trolls. I don't trust anyone who contradict themselves this way.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 2:21 pm

I don't get why people who honestly believe they are not entirely humans, like Otherkin, always think they're non-human creatures that are perceived by most humans as "cute" or "cool", like wolves, foxes, horses, big cats, deer, eagles and so on. Nobody ever thinks they're worms, leeches, cockroaches, mosquitoes or... microscopic bacteria. :lol:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 4:46 pm

I don't get people who think they are literally children trapped in a body of an adult. Then they demand unconditional love and want to be treated as an actual child while holding onto their adult freedom? Makes no sense. Same goes for people who think they're an actual animal but just how when they are still driving and working a job and still having human rights. This seems like a mockery of transgender people. Trans racial, meh.

Inner child, feeling young for your age, having social skills of a child or emotions of a child does not mean you are a literal child in an adult body.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2022, 7:46 pm

Precious lil "people" would rather tell someone else to do something, than do it themselves, even if doing it themselves takes fewer calories.

What's the point of saying "how are you doing?". one half of everything is below average, by definition.

why some lil dipshits act like every time they are not happy, it proves that someone violated their stupidass "rights" but nobody has a "right" to be happy.

why some dipshits talk so much, it's like there's no space between their mouth and brain.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 12:33 am

Why the US is so obsessed with every single thing a "celebrity" says and does, and pays them millions of dollars for it.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 2:13 am

i don't get why so many working class 'muuuricans vote to screw themselves over and over.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 4:37 am

League_Girl wrote:
And those who vote for these people but still go on about how they support LGBT and everything else such as national healthcare, I wonder if they are just trolls. I don't trust anyone who contradict themselves this way.

Yes, it's all talk to say they support LGBT etc. They don't actually DO anything to help them.

These days, everything is about image and appearance. Not actual actions. If people LOOK like they're caring and openminded and supportive, that's all they have to do to be worshipped. If they don't actually act in a caring way, no one notices!

It's narcissism.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 4:39 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
Why the US is so obsessed with every single thing a "celebrity" says and does, and pays them millions of dollars for it.

I agree. It's not logical either. If a person's sole objective is to become famous and adored, their sole objective isn't to help others and be kind. It can't be. So why the heII does everyone worship these celebrities??

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 5:38 am

Why a lot of U.S states seem to be so superficial and why their people seem to only care about money.

Chuckster
Toucan
Toucan

28 Dec 2022, 8:44 am

how did Chomsky even manage to get his PhD with the utter nonsense he's advocating.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 7:13 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:

The power of story telling. And a celebrity's scope of their microphone to the world.

Where humans put their attention to. The collective consensus belief and reality. And then the countless biases of the human mind.

His-story is written by who ever wins.
And the credit doesn't go to the first person who got the idea, but the person who convinces the world of the idea.

While I do get it...
I don't have the right words to make it concise. :?

I'd say, those who are obsessed with celebrities are participating this war of ideas...
Whether or not a celebrity embodies or approves of the idea they portray, it's the masses' interpretation even if the interpretation is divided.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 7:42 pm

Chuckster wrote:
how did Chomsky even manage to get his PhD with the utter nonsense he's advocating.

:hail: ^

I don't get why all the cases for black phones look super masculine or plain.
And all the phone cases for pastel phones are covered in flowers or glitter.
I suppose they assume pastel = feminine and feminine = flowers and glitter.

I don't get why some people don't acknowledge this ridiculous gender conditioning exists.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 11:36 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I don't get why some people don't acknowledge this ridiculous gender conditioning exists.

^^OMG--THIS!!

The last time I got a new phone, the color options for the extra-sturdy case I wanted were original Pepto-Bismol pink, a dingy version of Mylanta green, and black. I didn't want pastel--especially NOT those tints--so I was and am quite content with my black phone. I actually know somebody who told her friend's sons that they didn't "want" to play with the pastel Legos--when clearly these two kindergarteners were just enjoying themselves--and I yelled her name as if she were a dog eating human food off the table. She even repeated herself a few minutes later! She says she gets it, but clearly she doesn't. :wall:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 11:48 pm

KimD wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

^^OMG--THIS!!

The last time I got a new phone, the color options for the extra-sturdy case I wanted were original Pepto-Bismol pink, a dingy version of Mylanta green, and black. I didn't want pastel--especially NOT those tints--so I was and am quite content with my black phone. I actually know somebody who told her friend's sons that they didn't "want" to play with the pastel Legos--when clearly these two kindergarteners were just enjoying themselves--and I yelled her name as if she were a dog eating human food off the table. She even repeated herself a few minutes later! She says she gets it, but clearly she doesn't. :wall:

LMAOOOOOOO THIS IS CLASSIC ^ :heart:

I got a black phone because I always get black phones ... and black phone cases ... and black cars ... Not that I'm goth or anything but I just like black, and I hate the other weird colour options.

My purse is black and sometimes it's hard to find my phone if it's in there because I can't see it. I decided to get a case that wasn't clear or black this time and OMG I've been searching about six hours now, including other countries and Etsy shops. The colour names you listed are so on point -- but you forgot Baby Doll Powder Pink with Ruffles, and White Lace Virginity Symbol. What's with the glitter? Do men's products come with Silver Sparkle Jubilee which can ruin their phones?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2022, 11:59 pm

I like this one - I'm good with abstract blue and watercolours.
Problem is of course it's a crap quality that would break like a china doll on her wedding night.
That's because it's marketed for females.
Plus it's a ridiculous price, and one dollar under free shipping.
Correction: Five cents under free shipping.
I'd have to pay $30 to get it delivered.

I GIVE UP -- I'll wrap it in Silicone Sex Doll or Dog Dick Pink, and call it a day.