An interesting website I discovered.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

dearvalued
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Aug 2007, 12:00 am

I'm not gonna mention it here yet.. unless if it's ok to post the link for it. I should post it tomorrow morning.

What it is, is a website where people can display some of their infos about themselves and post numbers of links either that the user owns or just simply a the user's favorite. Inside a nutshell, its not only a thing where you can share your user information over the internet but it's an openid provider where you can log into many sites with just an openid account and I don't use openid that much because of my opinions, but someone else might find it useful.

I was looking for something where a community like this can keep in touch with eachother through another site besides this one I mentioned.

I know there are other social websites out there but I am not way too fond of posting real life pics of yourself(like myspace and facebook). Heck, just grab a random picture off the internet or create a picture with your art skills and use it as your avatar.

This website doesn't have much customizable things because people like me don't like seeing excessive animated gifs and random pictures posted trying to make it look cool. I like fancy and neat things.