Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 1:00 pm

I get most of my clothes at Winners, because of the huge selection and the discount prices... I used to shop for clothes at Rossy's when I lived in Montreal because it was really cheap... I get accessories at Dollarama and used to at Ardene when I was in Montreal... I get used to get some snacks from Dollarama as well but now it's rather sickening so I usually get yogurts from McDonald's... I also get some food at Shoppers Drug Mart... regular grocery stores are really really expensive in Edmonton... in Montreal I shopped for clothes at Zellers too, and got some stuff at Reitman's, and shopped for food at Maxi and IGA, usually Maxi's because it was cheaper... and sometimes the corner store (called the West End Depanneur), which made really yummy macaroni salad and smoked meat sandwiches...

Yeah, I'm really bored and have no life and all that. So I'm trying to find out EVERYTHING about you guys. :D

Aspie_Chav
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 2:07 pm

At Wimbledon Dogs in the flee market, every Saturday morning.

devster21
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Sep 2007, 2:31 pm

I'm not big on shopping, but for clothes I go to steve and barrys. Gas is usually Holiday, and for food I go to a little yuppy store in town called lunds. Barnes and Noble is a few times a week also.

Flismflop
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 5:05 pm

I shop for clothes at any place which offers quick-dry clothing in size-S, in classic styles, and at good prices. In other words, there are no stores that I like enough to publicly endorse.

For groceries, locally, I shop at IGA or at supermarkets that offer self-checkout.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 6:36 pm

I shop at Walmart for almost everything.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 6:44 pm

I get all my food in Asda, though if I could afford it it would be Marks and Spencers and if there was one close, it would be Sainsburies, but Asda is a 5 minute walk from me.

I get clothes in various places, depending on price and style. Primark is one I like as some of their stuff is reasonable, then Monsoon and Laura Ashley(when I am with my mother as they are expensive), George at Asda, New Look, Peacocks and sometimes, charity shops as they get vintage stuff in.

I dont bother much with shoes.

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2007, 7:27 pm

The mall for clothing and various other things (there's a couple of bookstores in the mall) and Kroger or the former IGA for food. I'm awful to go shopping with, especially for shoes; I spent four hours trying to find one pair that I liked, worked with the homecoming dress, and were comfortable. Shoes are the one thing I'm picky about.

Three years!