Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

BazzaMcKenzie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 2:14 pm

this is so funny

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo2aUUFGDIg[/youtube]

(for Merle and other without sound, a tv comedy/satire team faked a Canadian motorcade in Sydney and went strait thru security checkpoints for the APEC meeting where George Bush, Vladamir Putin, President of China, and others have gathered. Its said there were only detained AFTER the comedians turned around thinking they had gone too far (and they had some concern about snipers on roof tops).

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

07 Sep 2007, 7:39 pm

yeah i saw that gunit. that was hilarious, spend millions on security only to have it penetrated!! i dont know about you but i'd be worried, can these guys be trusted with other areas of national security?!? i think not!

The_Chosen_One
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2007, 7:49 pm

I beat you too it Bazz. I posted something about it on a couple of other threads yesterday morning. f*****g hilarious, and the fact they got so close intentionally shows what anally retentive pricks we have in charge of the world today.

Karma decides what must happen, and that includes everyone.