Me and NobleExperiment hit Chaos Communication Camp 2007

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

NobleExperiment
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Sep 2007, 1:24 am

LOL. I look Trashed on that pic with impeachgod. lol. I think i was back to camp that morning from Berlin after an all-nighter with the Sweedish and Finnish campers at the CCC.

I remembered that photo like our photo below
http://www.esnips.com/doc/712543cd-ed90 ... 4/IMAG0123
was taken on the last day of the camp.

This is an another pic of me as a kid during an autistic telethon with the late great Dennis Weaver and my kindergarten teacher back in maybe 1984 or 83.
pretty awesome. As a kid, I was constantly monitored at UCLA, The Jay Nolan Center, The Harbor Regional Center, pretty much a lot of Autism centers before it got big in the mid 90's.

You may also notice i've worn my "walk now" windbreaker from the gullible folks at CAN who continue to call my mom for guidance and stuff. I wore my autism shirts as a joke at the hacker camp (i'm more of a do-it-yourselfer) and to bring understanding to the folks at the camp which in Europe was amazingly welcome. At DEFCON, my "cure autism now" t-shirt was rumored to piss NBC Chairman Bob Wright during the Dateline NBC undercover reporting fiasco that was supposed to be about hiring hackers and the story was pulled (so it might be seen again in an another format at CNBC world or Europe). it's just a rumor though, yet i got good marks from DEFCON about my shirt as an ironic joke against the likes of CAN or Autism Speaks.

Or, my "CAN" shirt at hacker cons and hacker camps is more of a "TAKE THAT" to Portia for calling my mom all the time when i was a kid or pre-teen. I still can't believe after reading that book "strange son", she'd annoy a mom for a "cure", but whateverz. I'll wear that t-shirt at conspicuous places like hacker cons and gun shows.

The camp was cool and awesome nonetheless and thanks to all the honeys who thought we are handsome devils ;)

NobleExperiment
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Sep 2007, 1:36 am

richardbenson wrote:
oh gee wiz son awesome! personally i'd get distracted by anyone who was showing off there fiber optics 8O :D
At the camp, we had more fiberoptic internet baud (more than 18 TB baud) than the entire continent of Africa. So as also explained by c-base and mc.fly

Coyote27
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Sep 2007, 6:38 pm

That's awesome. I know several people that were there.

Marinovsky
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2009, 3:54 am

0_equals_true wrote:
You are from the Ukraine? Out of curiosity are you Romani?
I am from Ukraine. My great-grandfather was a Greek.