Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 12:26 pm

Have you ever tried to kill anyone, including yourself? Has anyone ever tried to kill you? Do post the details; these things fascinate me!

Me... no, no and no! I'm a dull person I guess! But that doesn't mean I'm any less depressed! I have plotted murders but never acted on them!

rosered
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 12:28 pm

Ana54 wrote:
Have you ever tried to kill anyone, including yourself? Has anyone ever tried to kill you? Do post the details; these things fascinate me!

Me... no, no and no! I'm a dull person I guess! But that doesn't mean I'm any less depressed! I have plotted murders but never acted on them!

Plotted murders?

Tell us more. :wink:

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 12:36 pm

If we ever legitimately tried to kill someone, we'd be an idiot to post it here. That post could be used against us for criminal and civil charges.

As for killing myself, many times between teh ages of 8 and 16. All overdoses - vitamins, tylenol,. perscription pills. I still don't understand how I have a functioning liver. Then I nearly starved myself to death at 18. But I'm happy now, which is good because if I tried suicide now It would have a 100% chance of succeeding (because it wouldnt' be via overdosing)

Fedaykin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Sep 2007, 12:37 pm

I've murdered people in my dreams.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 1:20 pm

I'm working on a response :wink:

Grimfaire
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Sep 2007, 1:55 pm

Most recently I've turned towards the suicide end of that spectrum... 23 T-3s and a fifth of vodka unfortuneatly didn't do the trick.

The other end of the spectrum... never plotted or planned anyones death or murder but some meltdowns have come damn close to causing them. :(

dustbowlrefugee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2007, 1:58 pm

I quite fancy jumping off the Golden Gate bridge. Ill never do it though as Im not suicidal, but if I was suicidal and not afraid of heights...

edal
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 3:40 pm

Yeah.

About 27 years ago I walked onto a bus carrying a large kitchen knife and muttering under my breath about how I was going to kill my ex-girlfriend because she was driving me crazy. The bus driver had the good sense to call the police and it took four of them to drag me off of the bus and into the back of a police van.

The next thing I knew I was in a secure psychiatric unit with no chance of leaving for the next ninety days. It was about a year and a half before my treatment ended. Would I have killed her? Sure, but I was very VERY crazy at the time.

Ed Almos

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 3:46 pm

Tried to kill self a fair few times. Swallowed all kinds of things etc.
Every so often, I will get to imagining in my head what it might be like if I do kill myself, as in the people coming and finding me, and all my things in my room, remnants of someone who never really belonged in this world etc etc.

I often stand at the top of the city walls here which are very high and look down, wondering if time slows down as you fall, giving you a chance to change your mind, but unable to reverse the decision to die. But I think any way of killing yourself that is public and messy is selfish as a child might see it, I suppose.

Would never plot to kill someone else, but in meltdowns I rant about wishing certain people were dead etc.

Pikachu
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 4:00 pm

never want to murder anyone (not my way of thinking)

only tried (and backed out of because I realised there was no point to it) attempting to commit suicide (by drowning myself in a sink full of water), twice, and a few months ago felt that way but realised there is no point so didn't even try

I imagine if I HAD killed myself I'd have never met the great people here

Allegedly away with the fairies for 6-7 years

Slink
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Sep 2007, 4:34 pm

Grimfaire wrote:
Most recently I've turned towards the suicide end of that spectrum... 23 T-3s and a fifth of vodka unfortuneatly didn't do the trick.

18 Xanax and tequila don't work, either.

In the sixth grade, my friend Jack wanted me to get in on helping him kill our school librarian, Mrs. Pierce.

(Note: Jack was a psychopath. He was my archenemy from K-2, but he gave me a kitty and I gave him a BB gun, and we were cool).

Jack called her "The Fat b***h" and drew up plans on how he was going to do it with a hunting knife he named "The Fat b***h Killer." He was obsessed with it, getting me up to date on the new plot twists every day. Pierce was merciless about keeping order during detention. Everyone hated her. She was the devil.

The last time I ever saw Jack, I swear, he showed me a handgun he had in his backpack and said he was just going to shoot the fat b***h during lunch break. The next day, he was gone forever. No one saw him again. Rumor had it he was expelled (no one knew why) and his dad sent him to relatives in Hawaii.

Belle77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 4:36 pm

dustbowlrefugee wrote:
I quite fancy jumping off the Golden Gate bridge. Ill never do it though as Im not suicidal, but if I was suicidal and not afraid of heights...

Have you seen the documentary The Bridge? It's amazing.

Belle77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 4:39 pm

Suicide has been in the back of mind pretty much every day since middle school. I've done lots of planning, but have never attempted. My father killed himself when I was 14, using carbon monoxide from a gas water heater.

dustbowlrefugee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2007, 5:06 pm

Yeah I have, I think It's partly responsible for my curiosity. That movie made it seem commonplace I thought, like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Belle77
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2007, 5:08 pm

dustbowlrefugee wrote:
Yeah I have, I think It's partly responsible for my curiosity. That movie made it seem commonplace I thought, like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I found the reactions of the friends and families quite intriguing. A lot of them understood why the person they knew decided to jump.

dustbowlrefugee
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Sep 2007, 5:14 pm

Same here! It must have been devastating for them though, even though they were expecting it...