Have you ever used anyone or been used?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2007, 2:35 pm

I forget if I've been used... I've bought overpriced stuff when I knew it was overpriced, but I wanted it...

I've used people before. Like my mother and my father. I'm sill using my mother a little, actually. But she might be using me too, so it's okay I guess.

I've gone door to door with fake pledge sheets for fake charities, real pledge sheets for real charities, but kept the money I collected and I wasn't really registered with the charities. IO did a fake walkathon in grade 12 (for rebuilding houses in New Orleans), the Terry Fox run for two years and Walk the World to Fight Hunger one year.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2007, 2:36 pm

I dont think I could use someone if I had anyone to use.. Unless I disliked them then I think I would if I could.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2007, 2:42 pm

Well I sure ain't gonna use anyone...
Have I been used? I don't really know, but perhaps I have been in the past, because I don't trust people very much in many cases, or at least I get very paranoid... there might be some sorta psychological thing there...

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Sep 2007, 2:44 pm

Cant really recall using someone, maby a bit of hard bargaining, but not 'use'

while growing up I was used a ton of times... would make a huge post about it if i had the time and if ppl actually cared... hehe.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2007, 2:57 pm

Was used by my last boss, Mister Scrooge. He paid my by personal cheque, rather pay the proper taxes. He would rant and rave over trivial things I did, because he was angry with a customer. He enjoyed telling me intimate details of his various love affairs (which I most assuredly didn't care to hear.) He underpaid me, and actually swindled me out of a bonus I was due.

I felt like one of those people who gets abused by their spouse, but still doesn't leave.