Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 7:59 pm

I was outside throwing out some garbage. I noticed that my next door neighbor had his blinds pulled almost all the way up, and the light on as well, in a room that I am not used to seeing as I pass the house. Being an Aspie, I looked over, my eye caught by a fine array of books on shelves I love to see a lot of colorful books. Then I noticed that I could see my neighbor, completely naked. I was so embarrassed, and I pray he doesn't think that I was trying to look at him. He lives there with his fiancee, and she is very nice. I stayed embarrassed for about an hour. :oops: Does anyone else get this embarrassed over something so silly?

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:03 pm

I don't get embarrassed.

One time, at the Houston rodeo, My family saw a guy peeing in the parking lot of the Astrodome, when it was still being used (the Rodeo is now held at Reliant Stadium).

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 8:15 pm

I think that males differ from females about what will embarrass them. While I wouldn't get embarrassed about somebody urinating in the parking lot, I would feel uncomfortable about it.

username88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:22 pm

Did you like it? :P

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 8:31 pm

Oh, yes! :) Definitely. Maybe that's why I'm so embarrassed. :oops:

LogicGenerator
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Sep 2007, 8:37 pm

Is the blinds normally closed and the lights normally off? And was this your normal routine so he may know you'd be there? If so, he might have done it on purpose.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 8:43 pm

I had thought of that. Yes, that window is always covered and dark. It sort of surprised me so that I would look. I usually don't look at their house, cause I think its rude to look in people's windows, even if it looks interesting, or there's something colorful or shiny. And I usually do come out to check mail and put out garbage at roughly the same time.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:43 pm

Id not be embarrassed, I would have stood there giggling.

Belle77
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:54 pm

I would be embarrassed too...but it's the guy's fault for being naked with the blinds wide open and the light on! How could he expect somebody not to notice if they came across that?

username88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:55 pm

Maybe he was expecting you to see. :wink:

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 8:55 pm

The giggling started after I got inside. :) I didn't know he was so buff!

username88
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 8:58 pm

Well, its good to have things to "think" about .. when your all alone.. :lol:

Last edited by username88 on 19 Sep 2007, 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 8:58 pm

username88 wrote:

I think you're right. He's always trying to see inside my windows - I have to keep thick curtains up in my bedroom. I pity the girl that's marrying him. But I don't understand why he would want me to look at him. I know, I'm dense.

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2007, 9:05 pm

hartzofspace wrote:
username88 wrote:

I think you're right. He's always trying to see inside my windows - I have to keep thick curtains up in my bedroom. I pity the girl that's marrying him. But I don't understand why he would want me to look at him. I know, I'm dense.

If he did this on purpose, and he's trying to look into your windows... I pity you for having him as a neighbor! :x

void
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Sep 2007, 9:14 pm

should have smiled and waved :twisted:

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Sep 2007, 9:18 pm

void wrote:
should have smiled and waved :twisted:

If I were a bolder type, I might have. Or if I was a guy. But being me, I certainly don't want to encourage this sort of behavior. :roll: He always makes me uncomfortable, anyway, the few times I've spoken to him. I usually try to avoid him, but it's hard with him next door, LOL. But I still wonder why he would want me to look at him. It's not like anything would happen! I can never understand people doing stuff like that.