Page 1587 of 7147 [ 114337 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1584, 1585, 1586, 1587, 1588, 1589, 1590 ... 7147  Next

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,202
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

10 Jun 2011, 7:34 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm off to work, now. :)


Bye, Mick! Don't take any wooden drums!


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


BriannaBee
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 28 May 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 389
Location: California

10 Jun 2011, 7:35 am

I love Gamzee. He got my favorite couple together. <3 But I'm not sure what the two will do.

Anyway, good morning!



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 47
Gender: Male
Posts: 105,036
Location: Canada in person, Germany in spirit

10 Jun 2011, 7:36 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I'm off to work, now. :)


Bye, Mick! Don't take any wooden drums!


Bye. :lol:


_________________
Peabody

Om Nom 2024

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2009
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 10,619

10 Jun 2011, 7:44 am

Good bye if you have left Cockney.


_________________
WRLL


Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,768
Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

10 Jun 2011, 10:10 am

Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


_________________
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a Team Fortress 2 reference.
http://failofcompleteepicness.blogspot.com/
http://self-fulfilling-destiny.tumblr.com/


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,931
Location: 미국

10 Jun 2011, 10:23 am

Albirea wrote:
Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


Hello.



Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,768
Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

10 Jun 2011, 11:03 am

jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


Hello.


So I take it that school's out for you too?


_________________
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a Team Fortress 2 reference.
http://failofcompleteepicness.blogspot.com/
http://self-fulfilling-destiny.tumblr.com/


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,931
Location: 미국

10 Jun 2011, 11:11 am

Albirea wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


Hello.


So I take it that school's out for you too?


Yeah, last day was May 27th. It's usually around the 19th or 20th, but it was late this year.



dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jan 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,721
Location: Washington, USA

10 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


Hello.


So I take it that school's out for you too?


Yeah, last day was May 27th. It's usually around the 19th or 20th, but it was late this year.

Late?? Around here school lets out around June 20th. :P



jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,931
Location: 미국

10 Jun 2011, 11:22 am

dunbots wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Albirea wrote:
Good morning everyone, it's Friday! Normally I'd be in school, but since school's out, it feels like a Saturday!


Hello.


So I take it that school's out for you too?


Yeah, last day was May 27th. It's usually around the 19th or 20th, but it was late this year.

Late?? Around here school lets out around June 20th. :P


Yep. My friend is in Seattle and she doesn't go back to Japan until June 25th because of that.



Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,768
Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

10 Jun 2011, 11:55 am

jmnixon95 wrote:
Yep. My friend is in Seattle and she doesn't go back to Japan until June 25th because of that.


Ouch! I hope her school doesn't start too early then. My school starts on August 23. When I lived in Canada, school ended at the end of June and resumed near the middle of September.


_________________
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a Team Fortress 2 reference.
http://failofcompleteepicness.blogspot.com/
http://self-fulfilling-destiny.tumblr.com/


Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Mar 2011
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Posts: 9,768
Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

10 Jun 2011, 11:56 am

I just looked at the first page of this thread. Wow, things were different back then. XD


_________________
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a Team Fortress 2 reference.
http://failofcompleteepicness.blogspot.com/
http://self-fulfilling-destiny.tumblr.com/


TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,000
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

10 Jun 2011, 11:59 am

Memory lane - Page 1000
Long before I started posting much, but I was lurking a bit at the time. Not too long until 2000 :)


_________________
I'm always here, all you have to do is ask and you shall receive


TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,000
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

10 Jun 2011, 12:02 pm

My eye won't stop twitching.


_________________
I'm always here, all you have to do is ask and you shall receive


mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2008
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,675
Location: Arizona

10 Jun 2011, 12:09 pm

Uhm... Poke!

>.>

:?:



KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,202
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

10 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

Post number 12345!


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.