Page 2029 of 7512 [ 120190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032 ... 7512  Next

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:23 pm

O.O I feel like people are still stalking me....

When you look up people in your search engine, the first thing that shows is people around YOUR area...

I hope they can't see where I live.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:25 pm

I don't weigh as much as i thought i did! I'm only 15.5 stone after all :).

Hmph, still overweight though. 27.1 bmi. I'm determined this time to get fit and stay fit. Been putting it off for too long now.

Last edited by TechnoMonk on 11 Aug 2011, 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:33 pm

The mail room at my apartment complex has two boxes intended for outgoing mail, and neither of them are used. If you put outgoing mail in them, it won't get picked up. Where do you put outgoing mail? In a little wicker basket in the main office, which is several hundred yards away. One of the clerks in the office said, "The mailman is kind of lazy, and he prefers to pick it up here." Instead of, you know, in the boxes intended for outgoing mail that are in the goddamned mail room. He prefers to walk several hundred yards to the main office to pick up the outgoing mail because... he's lazy?

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:38 pm

*arming the troops for a post war*

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:38 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:
zomg, im a fat bastard. 28.8 bmi! wtf!

I saw your picture man. You do not look fat to me. Just sayin'.

You should take Blitz's words of endearment, YOU are not that fat.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:42 pm

Maeko wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

lol, i know, i wasn't really saying it as a complaint. Just a random comment :). Where did you get that quote from? that was pages and pages ago.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:47 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
I don't weight as much as i thought i did! I'm only 15.5 stone after all :).

Hmph, still overweight though. 27.1 bmi. I'm determined this time to get fit and stay fit. Been putting it off for too long now.

Guessing from a BMI chart, are you 6'3" ?

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:55 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
Maeko wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

lol, i know, i wasn't really saying it as a complaint. Just a random comment :). Where did you get that quote from? that was pages and pages ago.

Lets just put it this way, would a woman want to hug a small tree for picture day? or a big tree?

ImageImageImage

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Maeko wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:
Maeko wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

Lets just put it this way, would a woman want to hug a small tree for picture day? or a big tree?

its not the size that counts? hehe :P

Maeko
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:01 pm

I don't think it really matters either.

They all look happy, anyways.

So big or small it doesn't really matter.

I still think really REALLY thin trees though, which for a human would be SEVERLY anorexic looking might feel as though your hugging a child or something..

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

yeah. kids seem a little terrified of me when they first see me but they're soon climbing me like im a tree trunk.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:13 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

yeah. kids seem a little terrified of me when they first see me but they're soon climbing me like im a tree trunk.

lol, that's cute, little kids and all. But I guess it'd be annoying after a while. I think little kids just like talking to me, haha.

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:26 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

lol, that's cute, little kids and all. But I guess it'd be annoying after a while. I think little kids just like talking to me, haha.

it's not so bad, ive got a lot of patience with family. Theyre kinda fun anyway. i always get into trouble for making them go hyper :p

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:31 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
TechnoMonk wrote:

it's not so bad, ive got a lot of patience with family. Theyre kinda fun anyway. i always get into trouble for making them go hyper :p

Nice, I don't have patience with my immediate family (but maybe that's just because none of them are little and cute :P ) but I try to be patient with my little cousins. Haha, I get in trouble for doing stuf I'm not supposed to like projects and going places etc.... :lol:

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:36 pm

that changes when it's kids of your brothers or sisters. It's funny but you can't help seeing yourself at that age and that does a lot to change your opinion. Things get better, you'll work things out, dont worry. You start to feel things you never suspected of yourself as you get older. One day :)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2011, 4:47 pm

TechnoMonk wrote:
that changes when it's kids of your brothers or sisters. It's funny but you can't help seeing yourself at that age and that does a lot to change your opinion. Things get better, you'll work things out, dont worry. You start to feel things you never suspected of yourself as you get older. One day :)

Yea. My siblings were little when I was little. Haha, I can see myself at my sister's age, but it doesn't change my opinion. Ok, hopefully things will get better! One day :chin: whatever you say.