Page 6728 of 7515 [ 120225 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6725, 6726, 6727, 6728, 6729, 6730, 6731 ... 7515  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:53 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was searching "Ribs" on my online grocery order. Condoms appeared among the meat images. :wink:

Mmm, baby back ribbed for her pleasure.

Unrelated. I woke up this morning sounding like the love-child of Gilbert Gottfried and Lewis Black.
Just try to unimagine that origin story and the sound of those two voices exchanging sweet-nothings.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 1:32 pm

I think that Hellboy (or an expy of Hellboy) would make for a cool character dynamic if palling around with Goku, Vegeta, Beerus and Whis in 'Dragonball Super'.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 3:08 pm

I got a sudden urge to plan and do something I've never done before, but I don't know what. Suggestions?

RadioactiveRabbit
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Mar 2019, 3:40 pm

Hi everybody! So I am socially awkward (shocking!), and I have just found out at about 21.7 years old that I am on the spectrum! As if I didn't have enough on my plate... like Pizza!
Just kidding! I wish I had Pizza.
So yeah. I don't know a lot about this condition or how to live with it or who to talk to about it.
I know this is a forum for random fun, but Idk much about this website either. Any friendly words of AS advice?
Also I make art!! ! If anybody wanted to know.

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Mar 2019, 7:24 pm

@ Isabella
Ack! I just deleted my message. Try again -
How about 'itinerant libraries' - I'm not sure of the real name - looks like a bird-house only bigger - design to your imagination (high creativity) - need to do the red-tape for each - subscribers get a key. Usually placed where literate people cannot reach big library. They seem to have a dozen or two books. The rule might be give-a-book, take-a-book.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:38 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I got a sudden urge to plan and do something I've never done before, but I don't know what. Suggestions?

Take a canoe trip, even a guided trip for a few hours. :D

Study orchids.

Try a tropical fruit you've never tasted before.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:41 pm

RadioactiveRabbit wrote:
Hi everybody! So I am socially awkward (shocking!), and I have just found out at about 21.7 years old that I am on the spectrum! As if I didn't have enough on my plate... like Pizza!
Just kidding! I wish I had Pizza.
So yeah. I don't know a lot about this condition or how to live with it or who to talk to about it.
I know this is a forum for random fun, but Idk much about this website either. Any friendly words of AS advice?
Also I make art!! ! If anybody wanted to know.

Welcome to Wrong Planet. I'm delighted to have you hear. We have a subforum on art, music, lit. You could post some of your art there. Check out some of the other subfora for advice. Post some random thoughts here.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 7:58 pm

I feel like people have it backwards. They feel pressured to be selfish, without going inwards to explore their own problems and looking after their own needs first. How can you help someone if you can't even help yourself?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Claradoon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

23 Mar 2019, 8:27 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:

I found this
https://littlefreelibrary.org/little-fr ... ng-budget/

Does it appeal to you?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2019, 10:13 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I feel like people have it backwards. They feel pressured to be selfish, without going inwards to explore their own problems and looking after their own needs first. How can you help someone if you can't even help yourself?

Most people don't want to help themselves, they'd rather be distracted from their own issues by paying attention to someone else's for a few minutes.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 2:14 am

over half the web pages refuse to load on my "new" puter. :wall:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 9:59 am

funeralxempire wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was searching "Ribs" on my online grocery order. Condoms appeared among the meat images. :wink:

Mmm, baby back ribbed for her pleasure.

Unrelated. I woke up this morning sounding like the love-child of Gilbert Gottfried and Lewis Black.
Just try to unimagine that origin story and the sound of those two voices exchanging sweet-nothings.

That is a match made in heaven. :D

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 10:39 am

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
I woke up this morning sounding like the love-child of Gilbert Gottfried and Lewis Black.

That is a match made in heaven. :D

I guess now i know what angels sound like. I'm not sure if i could tolerate a whole choir of them. :lol:

Unrelated, wonder how many calories throwing up uses, because every time it happens my body temperature spikes briefly and I can tell it's tiring out my body.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2019, 7:29 pm

By the time 2020 arrives, I would like to hear about what ppl have learned and realized about themselves in regarding to baring and possibly 'yielding'/ceding to the unacceptable and cartoon-ish levels of political ineptitude ever so *identity politics* laden this time before the 2020 .U.S. election begins..

...an excellent topic which will make any 'final analysis of this decade' a worthy precursor of 'food for thought'.

Lukario
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 3:49 am

I couldn't sleep two days ago and managed to get sleep around 8 in the evening, thankfully lack of sleep rarely happens to me.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2019, 10:06 am

Well, at least I did something meaningful on LinkedIn, even if people don't like the idea of the descrepancy between unemployment and ASD