Page 6714 of 6981 [ 111695 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6711, 6712, 6713, 6714, 6715, 6716, 6717 ... 6981  Next

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 12:08 pm

Being responsible ‘in the present’ repeatedly is all that ‘smartness’ is.

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 7:58 pm

Down to the Mississippi to the Gulf Of Mexico (Battle Of New Orleans - Johnny Horton).

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 7:59 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Liberal Planet. I thought this was Do Your Own Thing Planet.

Why do you say that?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 10:46 pm

I went to go see Alita: Battle Angel earlier today and I cried at the end. I was not expecting this movie to have a lot of emotional kick to it, but it was definitely worth seeing.

I will also admit that I am glad I did not ask my mom to come with me to the theater that I went to see it because she would have gotten pissed if she saw me crying.

sidetrack
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2019, 11:43 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I went to go see Alita: Battle Angel earlier today and I cried at the end. I was not expecting this movie to have a lot of emotional kick to it, but it was definitely worth seeing.

I will also admit that I am glad I did not ask my mom to come with me to the theater that I went to see it because she would have gotten pissed if she saw me crying.

I am both intrigued and grateful for the second sentence you typed.
___

Chapters 7 and 8 of 'Surfaces and Essences: Analogy as the fuel and fire of thinking' by Douglas R. Hofstadter and Emmanuel Sander

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 5:46 am

sidetrack wrote:

___

Chapters 7 and 8 of 'Surfaces and Essences: Analogy as the fuel and fire of thinking' by Douglas R. Hofstadter and Emmanuel Sander

Ditto. Why would she be mad you cried?

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 6:11 am

Seen that. Wasn't my thing. Looked alright in the trailers but the movie was quite boring to me yawn

PS Yes, why would your mum have been pissed at u crying?

Magna
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 8:54 am

Thinking about how important my friends on WP are to me. More than any of you will know. Thank you! And thank you, Alex!

"Ain't nothing but a stranger in this world
I'm nothing but a stranger in this world" -Van Morrison

"Are you Bluish? You don't look Bluish."

AQ-43 (32-50 indicates a strong likelihood of Asperger syndrome or autism).
EQ-14 out of 80
Rdos: Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 173 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 39 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 9:12 am

I love at how some movies will start production then cease production, then start up again

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 11:45 am

longshot wrote:
I love at how some movies will start production then cease production, then start up again

Me too. I think Hollywood is really interesting. It is one of my interests.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 12:08 pm

GTA IV on Steam!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 3:54 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
longshot wrote:

Me too. I think Hollywood is really interesting. It is one of my interests.

Ditto. I hope that one of my scripts will be optioned by a studio and get made into a movie.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 3:57 pm

BrokenPieces wrote:
sidetrack wrote:

___

Gender stereotyping. My mom believes all males (including those on the spectrum) must behave in certain ways in order to move forward in life which makes this one reason why I hate it when my overtly masculine uncle visits. He is an absolute d-bag.

PBL187
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 4:47 pm

BrokenPieces wrote:
sidetrack wrote:

___

Gender stereotyping. My mom believes all males (including those on the spectrum) must behave in certain ways in order to move forward in life which makes this one reason why I hate it when my overtly masculine uncle visits. He is an absolute d-bag.

Ah yes, good ol' society :roll:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 6:01 pm

PBL187 wrote:
BrokenPieces wrote:
sidetrack wrote:

___

Ah yes, good ol' society :roll:

My mom grew up in a religious household and to this day she is still in denial that I have AS. I was diagnosed with AS when I was 13, so I don't know why she still believes in this notion.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2019, 8:27 pm

I hope the new pain in my ankle does not mean something has gone wrong with the healing process. I see Ortho on Friday and was hoping to get released from cast-dom. I am very tired of being dependent on others and critically aware that some people have to live with this an entire lifetime.

usually hold tighter.

Threnody, Dorothy Parker
as modified by David Tamulovich