Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 11:23 pm

"Ore no kono te ga Makka ni Moeru!! Shouri wo tsukameto todoroki sakebu!! Bakunetsu God Finga!! !! Heatou Endou!! !! !"
Kasshu Domon

"Locked on to the Target."
Yuy Heero

"ATHRUNNNNNN!! !! !! !"
Yamato Kira

"KIRAAAAAAAAAA!! !! !!"
Zala Athrun

All Gundam but which one?
You have to figure out without cheating (must guess without the use of Google and other anime-related sites) hehe.

Last edited by JerryHatake on 19 Feb 2008, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

digger1
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 11:27 pm

I'm not that much older than you, so don't call me pops or you'll find yoursef polishin' my boots with your tongue!

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 11:44 pm

"Trust me, you don't want to make the whole world you enemy. But at the very least you do have one friend in me." - Abel Nightroad, Trinity Blood

"What a beautiful Night. The kind of night that makes me want to have a bite to drink." - Alucard, Hellsing

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 11:53 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
"Trust me, you don't want to make the whole world you enemy. But at the very least you do have one friend in me." - Abel Nightroad, Trinity Blood

"What a beautiful Night. The kind of night that makes me want to have a bite to drink." - Alucard, Hellsing

Nice Hellsing quote, Idaho. 8)

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 11:57 pm

"AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! !! !"

- any episode of Dragon Ball Z - just pick one, it's in there! :)

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 12:07 am

JerryHatake wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:

Nice Hellsing quote, Idaho. 8)

Thank you. I personally think it's one of Alucard's best lines. Some other Hellsing quotes:

"Oh no. If she is a vampire, then I'm Frankenstein's monster!" - Pip Bernadotte, from the third OVA

"You make the kill, you get to drink the spill!" - Jan Valentine, from the second OVA (I actually love a lot of his lines, but I don't think I can post them here due to their vulgarity.)

"There's no fighting between friends. Violence should only be used against heathens and monsters." - Alexander Anderson, from the first OVA

mikebw
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 2:49 am

King: "A little devil constantly sits on my shoulder and tempts me to destroy everything. It was there when I killed my father. I can still see it- I still see the look on his face when he realised I was killing him. It makes me smile- I can't stop smiling!" ~ Kino's Journey

Lady Eboshi: "Watch closely...this is how you kill a god!" ~ Princess Mononoke

fey brother 1: "not a single one of you three panty waisted pussys could handle a shot glass of weak lemonade." ~ Saiyuki

Godo: "Hate is a place where a man who can't stand sadness goes." ~ Berserk

Godo: "If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's life." ~ Berserk

Guts: "My place really was here. I was too foolish and stubborn to notice. But, what I truly hoped for then was here... Why do I always realize it.. When I've already lost it..." ~ Berserk

Guts: "If you're always worried about crushing the ants beneath you...you won't be able to walk." ~ Berserk

Schierke: "The wind whispered and the world began to change." ~ Berserk

Raban: "The stronger that any light shines...the darker the nearby shadows grow." ~ Berserk

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur3140151/ratings = My Movie Vote History

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 4:17 am

I like that Mononoke quote :)

"Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire." - Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

"There is no such thing as a weapon that doesn't kill.." - Chise

"Never run from anything immortal, it only attracts their attention" - The Last Unicorn (ok maybe not anime but its a good quote)

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 5:29 am

"The real evil is the power to kill people."

-A paraphrased quote of Soichiro Yagami from Death Note.

"L do you know Gods of Death love apples?"

-Light 'Kira' Yagami's taunting coded letter to L, Death Note.

"That's right. By showing my face to you now and by sacrificing the lives of 12 FBI agents, I have lost the battle (against Kira). But I'm not going to lose the war. This is the first time I've ever put my life on the line. I want to show Kira that we're all willing to risk our lives if that's what it takes. (smiles and chuckles) And that Justice will prevail, no matter what."

-L, in response to Chief Yagami's assertion that, by showing his face to the police, he is admitting defeat against Kira, Death Note.

On sabbatical...

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

20 Feb 2008, 5:00 pm

"Smells good! Smells good! Honk-honk! Honk-honk!"

from Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Episode 10

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6637816kSAb ... boboBobobo
(starts at 14:47)

To this day my sister and I crack up whenever anybody says something smells good.

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 5:01 pm

"TETSUO!"

-Akira

Gosmokesome
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Feb 2008, 5:43 pm

''KANEDA!''

-Akira

Icarus_Falling
everyman antihero
everyman antihero

20 Feb 2008, 5:45 pm

"Stop Whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs! Summon your demons! Transform yourself! Regenerate your legs! Stand up! Pick up your gun and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start! Hurry, hurry, hurry, HURRY!! !" -Alucard, Hellsing

Good fortune,

- Icarus releases control art restriction to level 2...

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 7:58 pm

Icarus_Falling wrote:
"Stop Whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs! Summon your demons! Transform yourself! Regenerate your legs! Stand up! Pick up your gun and attack me! Do something! The night is still so young, and the real fun is yet to start! Hurry, hurry, hurry, HURRY!! !" -Alucard, Hellsing

Good fortune,

- Icarus releases control art restriction to level 2...

8O Have my babies.

Just kidding. But seriously, I love all the Hellsing quoting going on here.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2008, 8:23 pm

My favorite scenes from The Slayers series

Galry "You're wounded. I can see the blood!"

Leeta "No I'm fine!"

Galry "Let me carry you."

Leeta "I'm not injured! Hey! Put me down!"

Trugen
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2008, 6:05 pm

i will take this potato chip, and EAT IT!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

the immortal words of Light Yagami (aka Kira)

Omni: Temp
Face of Madness: Myself :twisted: