Page 1 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:07 pm

You know what I mean, the guys who have their jeans hanging half the way down their legs, its hideous, and really should be classed as some kind of exposure. I don't really wanna sit on a seat which has had some scummy, sweaty chav's butt cheeks on them. I know its some kind of wannabe gangster/black person style, but to anyone with an ounce of class, it doesn't look cool what so ever. I've actually told a couple of guys about it, one of them got scared and pulled them up. The other was last night, I said "pull your jeans up will you", his friend said "the ladies love it" and I said "no they don't, they think its f*****g disgusting". The worrying thing is, some girls do love it, but you have to wonder about their mentality and brain capacity. Am I the only one who gets annoyed by this?

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

Not at all. My 9 year old decided when he grows up he wants to be a police officer so that he can put those "highly inappropriate" people in jail.

I know, awwww.. my cute little dictator-to-be.

cdfox7
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:17 pm

What gets me is why scallies put there hand down the front of there kecks when there out in public.
When I see that, I think to myself "get hand out of yer f*****g kecks la, yer bloddy plums aren't goin to drop off" :?

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

BurntOutMom wrote:
Not at all. My 9 year old decided when he grows up he wants to be a police officer so that he can put those "highly inappropriate" people in jail.

You're serious?

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

cdfox7 wrote:
What gets me is why scallies put there hand down the front of there kecks when there out in public.
When I see that, I think to myself "get hand out of yer f***ing kecks la, yer bloddy plums aren't goin to drop off" :?

:lmao: My son does THAT too... I always ask him if he thinks someone is going to try to steal them.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

Wearing your pants so low can also cause things like this to happen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6S8dzXHbe0[/youtube]

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:22 pm

cdfox7 wrote:
When I see that, I think to myself "get hand out of yer f***ing kecks la, yer bloddy plums aren't goin to drop off" :?

Yeah, pretty sick. Fair enough, if you have to do it from the outside. But them putting their hands down there when they've probably not washed for a week isn't nice.

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:23 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
BurntOutMom wrote:

You're serious?

What's not to be serious about?

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:25 pm

skafather84 wrote:

Lol I remember seeing that. Oh well, it was the black guy's fault for wearing his jeans below his penis.

benjimanbreeg
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:26 pm

BurntOutMom wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:
BurntOutMom wrote:

You're serious?

I thought you might be having a dig at me or something. Some things need to be dicktated anyway.

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:27 pm

skafather84 wrote:

I think the funniest part is that the cop had to ask what it was. LOL!

cdfox7
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:28 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
cdfox7 wrote:

Yeah, pretty sick. Fair enough, if you have to do it from the outside. But them putting their hands down there when they've probably not washed for a week isn't nice.

It puts a hole new meaning to the name a former local radio quiz, hold yer plums!!

Edit: re Hold your Plums read this
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... r_%28DJ%29

Last edited by cdfox7 on 15 Apr 2011, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:31 pm

BurntOutMom wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

Obviously he thought it was a weapon of some sorts.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:33 pm

benjimanbreeg wrote:
BurntOutMom wrote:
benjimanbreeg wrote:
BurntOutMom wrote:

You're serious?

I thought you might be having a dig at me or something. Some things need to be dicktated anyway.

I personally want to smack every idiot who walks around with their asses hanging out, would love to find their moms and ask if they feel pride when they look at their idiot children..... BUT.. I have no right to say who can wear what.. I have told people IN MY HOME to pull up their pants as I don't want my son to end up thinking it's "cool", but I think we have much more important things for our legal system to worry about then how people dress. And really, where I live it's legal to walk around topless (not that women actually do it except at the country fair).

Vigilans
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:36 pm

The gangsta fashion is pretty lame- around here we've gotten to calling them impostafarians or jafakeans. I also really dislike seeing guys wearing skinny jeans. But at least we can be confident that they're sterilizing themselves and won't pass their horrible fashion sense on :wink:

BurntOutMom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 1:36 pm

skafather84 wrote:
BurntOutMom wrote:
skafather84 wrote:

Obviously he thought it was a weapon of some sorts.

I can honestly say, there has only been one, maybe two, times that I could say I've seen a penis that might be mistaken for a weapon.