Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 8:42 am

How come every time I post something, it has a little black dot on it? Have I been black-listed? 666'd? Whhhyyyyy? :cry:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 8:44 am

It indicates to you that you have posted in that thread. You see only "your" black dots, and no one else's.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 8:48 am

Fnord wrote:
It indicates to you that you have posted in that thread. You see only "your" black dots, and no one else's.

Thanks but I don't understand. :cry:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 8:54 am

Okay ... I'm assuming that you mean the little black dot on the bell symbol to the left of each thread title in the "View Posts Since Last Visit | View Your Posts" listing. Is this correct?

If so, then you may notice that many of those bell symbols do not have a little black dot. This means that you have not posted in those threads. The presence of little black dots means that you have.

Clearer?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 10:09 am

Fnord wrote:
Okay ... I'm assuming that you mean the little black dot on the bell symbol to the left of each thread title in the "View Posts Since Last Visit | View Your Posts" listing. Is this correct?

If so, then you may notice that many of those bell symbols do not have a little black dot. This means that you have not posted in those threads. The presence of little black dots means that you have.

Clearer?

:D Yayyy!! I get it. Thank you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 10:10 am

RightGalaxy wrote:
Thank you.
You're welcome.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 10:14 am

With the format I use it's a red asterisk.

Also Fnord's black font is hard to read on a slate backdrop.