Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

leaford
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Mar 2008, 12:33 pm

OK, get this: Tonight at work (I work graveyards and just got off a couple hours ago) The security guard, who is an odd fellow, perhaps ASD himself, tells me that there was a theft ring in the building, and that they got busted on Saturday. Except for one, who hasn't come into work for two days. That one is my best friend.

So I call my friend and leave him a VM, since he works the day shift, to call me before he goes to work, because the rumor mill is going insane.

So, I call my other friend, who's on my shift, and ask her to come down, and ask her about it. She's heard the same thing, but nothing else. Later another co-worker tells me he heard my friend WAS arrested, and had gotten involved because of his asian girlfriend, who wanted a car and a house. I knew that part was wrong. My friend is a true player, who does indeed have asian girlfriendS, but none who would get a house or car!

Still, though, it's all over the building, and I did know previously that there was a theft problem, and they suspected someone on my friends shift, the Saturday shift where my friend is the only supervisor. And I start to worry. Could someone have accused him, to try to get themselves off, or something?

Finally, after I get home, my friend gets up and calls me. He doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about. The cops were out, but nobody was arrested, let alone him. He thanks me for the heads up, and goes into work,

He just called me back, it turns out the security guard that told me was the one who started it all. When my friend confronted him, all he said about it was that he was too tired. Well, he's fired, so he can rest up.

I may suspect he has some form of ASD, but that is still MESSED UP! :x

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2008, 12:47 pm

That's definitely weird...