Discussion of transspecies on a forum.

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

NewTime
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 4:28 pm

Quote:
This isn't satire it's real: Forget Transgender, Get Ready for Transpecies

I found this article while searching for a quote by a scholar who commented about Bruce Jenner's trans-affliction disorder.
Unbelievable. It isn't a joke.

Frontpage Magazine Article 2013]

Insanity. It’s not just a mental illness. It’s also an identity. Men in dresses claim that gender is in the mind, not in the body. If you think you’re a woman, then you are a woman. What used to be a minor form of eccentric insanity has now become educational policy in schools.

But why stop at gender when you can also do species? There are people who believe that their true identity is that of an animal. And who is to say that species isn’t in the mind, just like gender is in the mind?

This isn’t just a thought-experiment or satire. It’s reality.

Species dysphoria is the equivalent of Gender dysphoria. Mentally ill persons with gender dysphoria are fashionably diagnosed with Gender Identity Disorder. There is as of yet no Species Identity Disorder, but that is no doubt coming.

Quote:
I think it was a test to check the resolve of the adults authority in the school over that of a kid who wanted to make such an ignorant argument and dress in costume to push his point.

In any case, this latest with regard to trans-species idiocy would be nipped in the bud if that is exactly what happened.

Think you're a tiger trapped in a human body? Well, that's just too dangerous to be out in public. Tiger's, you know.
Get a court order and transport the trans-tiger to the nearest zoo.

Cured! Probably as soon as the gates to the animal transport van open into the Tiger enclosure.
You're either cured pal or you're lunch! Choose.

Quote:
What's next? Trans-object? "I'm a car!"

That's a sick creature that needs to be institutionalized or euthanized for public safety. But, if it applied for a job and you refused to hire it you could be sued for discrimination. Because it is a protected class!

Meanwhile Title 7 of the Constitution and the Conscience Clause mean nothing if you're Christian. But if you're a freak you're free in America.
One nation under==========siege!

Quote:
Transspecies? That's a new one. And as far as the other thing is concerned, my theory is maybe men who want to be women are actually hermaphrodites, i.e. they have 2 complete sets of sexual organs. I've heard it's more common in animals but that it can happen in humans. So can they help it if they are like this? They might as well be one gender or another, so get rid of the unwanted gender.

Quote:
My understanding is that Hermaphrodites are a totally different group. Both gender's genitals are present in some fashion. They don't usually function in the normal sense of the word. As in, women aren't able to have children, men aren't able to get aroused. Not saying there aren't exceptions and maybe those are found at birth and it is then the parents decision as to which sex they'd want for that child.

Whereas transgenderism is an emotional and mental condition that is also known as gender dysphoria. The afflicted are fully one gender or the other it is just a matter of their mind leading them to believe they're in the wrong body.

Trans-species is new to me also. I'd say that's not possible to be a hormonal or endocrine issue. As in too much testosterone overloading the estrogen balance in the female. And vice versa in the male with an overload of estrogen.
Instead it is either a fetish thing or they're completely insane.

Because there is no ground for someone feeling like a zebra, for instance. It isn't a chemical or genetic or hormone birth defect that is part of their natural human body chemistry that's making them to feel that way. They've never had those properties that are exclusive to a other than human species to be an issue in their human anatomy and physiological makeup.
They're just sick in the head in my opinion. Like the picture Spirit posted above. If ever there was an example of this seemingly newly arrived condition of trans-species being a psychotic disorder that guy(?) is it!

In fact I'll go one step further and posit the statement that in my opinion we could put a stop to all these mental disorders if the AMA would deem cross gender surgeries, cross species surgeries, are malpractice. And as such forbidden at the cost of one's license should they elect to proceed.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2019, 4:39 pm

Ever since I was tiny child I felt like....like... a hippopotamus...TRAPPED...inside of the body of human.

But I cant find medical insurance to cover the species change operation.
+++++++++++++++++

Not really out to make fun of Bruce Jenner etc.

Just thought that I would be a wise ass, and beat the other wiseacres to the punchline. :D

SOME one was gonna post sumpin like that.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

30 Apr 2019, 9:39 pm

There's at least a few members on this forum who believe they are aliens trapped in human form so is that basically the same trans-species disorder(or whatever term you want to use) as humans who believe they are zebras :?:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 8:50 am

Rarely, if ever, do people claiming to be "Otherkin" also claim to be trans with a species that is not cute, powerful, or magical in some way.

This is similar to people claiming to be reincarnations of famous people -- I'm met more than one alleged reincarnation of Napoleon Bonaparte in my life, for example -- no one seems inclined to claim to have been a nondescript serf or the village idiot in a past life.

Everyone wants to be something special, and some claim that their special trans-form exists elsewhere, elsewhen, or in an alternate universe. Some go so far as to claim that their true-form is a character from manga, anime, or a live-action movie.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:35 am

I say otherkin hurts no one so I simply don't care. Let people have their fun.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:50 am

Arganger wrote:
Homeless people also hurt no-one ... unless they're also delusional, deranged, or otherwise mentally impaired.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 2:56 pm

I seriously, legitimately believe I have the soul of a dragon and long to one day be able to fly on my own two wings. I can actually sort of feel the presence of body parts such as wings, tail, horns, etc, not quite in the same way as I feel body parts I actually, physically have, but sort of like there really should be something there, even though there isn't. Thinking of myself as having the soul of a dragon just feels... right, somehow.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

Last edited by dragonsanddemons on 01 May 2019, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 3:46 pm

What these people:
it's kind of long but its interesting if you want a glimpse into their world.

It seems harmless though, like these people aren't miserable in their own skin and they tone it down for things like work ,its not like they run around like an animal and eat out of a bowl on the floor....at least not all the time.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 7:34 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
What these people:
it's kind of long but its interesting if you want a glimpse into their world.

It seems harmless though, like these people aren't miserable in their own skin and they tone it down for things like work ,its not like they run around like an animal and eat out of a bowl on the floor....at least not all the time.

Makes me feel old when I see an actual news story that's indistinguishable from an Eighties Monty Python sketch.

Move the slider up to exactly the ten minute mark.

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 7:37 pm

Fnord wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Homeless people also hurt no-one ... unless they're also delusional, deranged, or otherwise mentally impaired.

Most of us here are to some level what could be seen as mentally impaired and as the sister to someone with schizoaffective disorder I resent that.

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

wrongcitizen
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 8:41 pm

It seems more like they are unsatisfied with their situation so they recede to a fantasy. Since so many people do it, it becomes "normal", and a community forms which meets the needs that were otherwise unmet, like social desire or group belonging. It's unusual to the rest of us but I don't care what people do on their spare time, as long as stuff like this is kept out of education. Same goes for transgenderism or anything else that's too small to affect us as a whole.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 9:28 pm

wrongcitizen wrote:
It seems more like they are unsatisfied with their situation so they recede to a fantasy. Since so many people do it, it becomes "normal", and a community forms which meets the needs that were otherwise unmet, like social desire or group belonging. It's unusual to the rest of us but I don't care what people do on their spare time, as long as stuff like this is kept out of education. Same goes for transgenderism or anything else that's too small to affect us as a whole.

Also there is the new factor of the internet.

Back in the late twentieth century if you were, say ..sexually attracted to children in wheelchairs, it would have been unlikely that you would EVER meet another person with that predilection and would live out your entire life thinking you were the only one. But now you can go on the Net and actually find others into whatever crazy stuff that you're into, and often an entire community builds up around that interest. Same with transspecies folks. The people in that news story couldn't have formed a community like that in the pre Net Seventies or Eighties.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 8:29 am

Arganger wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Arganger wrote:
Most of us here are to some level what could be seen as mentally impaired and as the sister to someone with schizoaffective disorder I resent that.
As a person with PDD-NOS + PTSD, the son of an abusive bipolar alcoholic, the ex-husband of a bipolar alcoholic junkie, and the 1st and 2nd cousin of at least 3 known schizophrenics, I really don't care.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 1:48 pm

If someone sees themselves a a mother or father but have no children that they rake care of, does that make them transparent? :lol:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2019, 1:50 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
If someone sees themselves a a mother or father but have no children that they rake care of, does that make them transparent?
Maybe if a trans-woman impregnates herself with semen collected from before her transition ... ?