Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 12:27 pm

Ok, you may think me incredibly vain for starting this topic, but my seventeenth birthday was last Wednseday and i'd figure i'd share the news with you guys. Anyways, I was going to celebrate this Saturday with a few of my friends, but Mother Nature thew about 4 inches of snow into my plans that day (and just about every southern city shuts down completely in snow, Memphis included.). My relatives sent me a total of $115 (not counting the rare $2 bill from my sis which will be worth a lot one day), $10.75 of which I spent on tickets for a school musical. The rest is going for my new mp3 player, since i lost my old iPod (its a very funny story of how i lost it too...)

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 12:59 pm

Happy Birthday, Roxas!! !! !!

iamnotaparakeet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 2:00 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

wsmac
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 2:14 pm

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!! :D

So.. is your iPod story funny enough to tell here on WP?
My daughter has almost lost her iPod more times than I can count... luckily it always shows back up.
Sometimes I wish my iPod would get permanently lost... it's an old 1Gb 1st Gen iPod.... I NEED MORE GIGS! :evil:

:D

SilverProteus
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 2:57 pm

Happy b'day Roxas!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 3:16 pm

Happy Birthday! :D

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2008, 7:35 pm

wsmac wrote:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY!! :D

So.. is your iPod story funny enough to tell here on WP?
My daughter has almost lost her iPod more times than I can count... luckily it always shows back up.
Sometimes I wish my iPod would get permanently lost... it's an old 1Gb 1st Gen iPod.... I NEED MORE GIGS! :evil:

:D

Ok, I'll tell it. There's this girl I like at my school, she's really beautiful and... okay, well she was homecoming queen for ther fall semester, and so she got a spot in our annual Christmas parade in my hometown. Well, i was there watching the parade, and i had my iPod stowed in the pocket of my hoodie (It was a 2nd Gen Nano). Well, her float came by with her on it and I started jumping up and down waving to her and running down the parade path trying to get her attention. Well, i didn't notice the iPod had fallen out of my pocket until after the parade was over, and we were in the car heading home. Of course, by that time somebody had already picked it up... love can be a @&!%& sometimes...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.