Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Nov 2007, 8:38 am

This is where you can take notes about your daily clumsiness. It can be something small, something big.

My day has just started so nothing yet. Yesterday however, I had a small glass of water. My coffee had just stopped brewing. I thought about getting coffee cup off of shelf but my thoughts diverted elsewhere so I thought that I had already got the coffee cup down and proceeded to put the sugar in my water cup until looking down to realize I had not set the coffee cup out yet.

xx Dan Monster

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2007, 11:34 am

yesterday

Usually take two things to work, my purse and my lunchbox, yesterday I had three things and somehow I missed my purse. Went to work and told the supe I had to go back home (about 45 min round trip) for my purse. Drove like a maniac home and there it was on the street, opened the door and snatched it up as I drove by like some sort of rodeo roper and made it back on the freeway to get back to work. Realized I hadn't had any coffee so stopped at the drive through on the way back ( I had made up time on the freeway rather than taking the surface streets) and when they handed it in I placed it just so on the console and it promptly dumped the grande all over the passenger seat. 17 years I have had that car and never spilled anything on that seat and now it is soaked all the way though the upolstery and through to the floor underneath.
and the smell! like stale coffee and cream.

ugh

Merle

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Nov 2007, 12:16 pm

Sins, you and I have that in common. I too find myself forgetting stuff and having to go back and get it and it's like being in a loop.

I just got coffee and none of it spilled. The day is still young and I have to go out to do some things.

xx Dan Monster

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2007, 4:08 pm

Kitsy wrote:
Sins, you and I have that in common. I too find myself forgetting stuff and having to go back and get it and it's like being in a loop.

I just got coffee and none of it spilled. The day is still young and I have to go out to do some things.

:roll: you've still got lots of time to have something get away from you!

Merle

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2007, 5:12 pm

I kept banging into people, because I was so bored and annoyed today. I just wasn't into that "go to the grocery store and look at the food" thing. (And I want some milk now and I don't have it; shite! Just some tea, which I can put in the sh***y tapwater and drink cold or wait for it to boil and cool down, since I want it cold).

BrutalRhubarb
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Nov 2007, 3:53 am

I walked into a store. I thought to myself, hey, I know the cashier, I can say hi to her. I've been trying to be more social lately, so I was trying to take an initiative. As I approached, I saw that she was reading a magazine and wasn't paying attention, and I have a weird thing about interrupting people to say hi, so I was about to look away as she looked up but then I realized that she saw me looking at her without saying hi and so I kept turning my head away and pretended like nothing happened and, yeah. I'm such a goofblock. Of course, she immediately said hello and began conversing with me. How did I screw that up? That was exactly what I wanted to avoid. I'm going to start carrying a Taser or some pepper spray to protect me from myself. If I mess up, I'll just zap myself and at least then I'll know they don't think I'm arrogant.

Is this klutzy enough?

sinsboldly
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2007, 2:58 pm

BrutalRhubarb wrote:
I walked into a store. I thought to myself, hey, I know the cashier, I can say hi to her. I've been trying to be more social lately, so I was trying to take an initiative. As I approached, I saw that she was reading a magazine and wasn't paying attention, and I have a weird thing about interrupting people to say hi, so I was about to look away as she looked up but then I realized that she saw me looking at her without saying hi and so I kept turning my head away and pretended like nothing happened and, yeah. I'm such a goofblock. Of course, she immediately said hello and began conversing with me. How did I screw that up? That was exactly what I wanted to avoid. I'm going to start carrying a Taser or some pepper spray to protect me from myself. If I mess up, I'll just zap myself and at least then I'll know they don't think I'm arrogant.

Is this klutzy enough?

It has been pointed out to me that people with out AS see saying hi to people as more important than reading their paper. No, really! I am not kidding you. So next time, say hi. what is she going to do, call the police?

Her: he said "hi!" to me, arrest him, NOW!
Police Officer: the Lint Licker! how DARE he?! You have the right to remain silent. . . now, don't get smart, or I will tazer you!
You: eep! I will never say 'hi' to someone that is reading the paper, I have learned my lesson!

sigh

Merloe

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2007, 3:01 pm

I've been dropping a lot of things lately. Nothing major, cutlery, etc plus a glass (that didn't break! :))
If someone talks to me while I'm doing something in the kitchen, things start hitting the deck!

tmad40blue
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Nov 2007, 3:04 pm

Starr, your signature rawks.

Today I simply failed at making a signature for these forums. I don't know HTML and what I typed in kept showing up as random text.

Also, I spilled yogurt all over the floor. That's what dogs are for :hmph:

Starr
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2007, 12:59 pm

tmad40blue wrote:
Starr, your signature rawks.

Today I simply failed at making a signature for these forums. I don't know HTML and what I typed in kept showing up as random text.

Also, I spilled yogurt all over the floor. That's what dogs are for :hmph:

Thanks! :) I cheated :oops: . I saw it ages ago and liked it so I saved it, and just copied and pasted it into the sig. box. I would have no idea how to do it from scratch. Some links here:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII_art

As for code type stuff...it's a mystery to me, lol, but they'll probably be able to help you in the computers, maths, science and technology forum. :)

Kitsy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

26 Nov 2007, 4:08 pm

yesterday. minor clumsy. dropped my lighter, picked it up, dropped it again.

xx Dan Monster