Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 3:56 pm

I have a newish forum. It is not an aspergers forum, but please join if you are as bored as I am. It is fairlyish amusingish in a really daft way. You can post whatever you want as long as it doesn't include the words "pork" and so on, otherwise you get a nasty insult.

Edit: Oops, I forgot the link. I am a fool, yes. Here eet eez: http://sexyspaceboyzunite.rabbit-forum.net/index.htm

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2008, 4:27 pm

Ok.... :?

camphortree
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

11 Apr 2008, 4:28 pm

you should join

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

11 Apr 2008, 5:30 pm

I think making new forums when bored is some sort of new trend now... I mean, no offense.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

ChrissandraChrissamba
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 12:31 am

KBABZ wrote:
I think making new forums when bored is some sort of new trend now... I mean, no offense.

Nah...I didn't create my forum out of boredom. Where else were the official online headquarters of Chainsaw Fanatics going to be located? It has proved to be extremely useful in recruiting. And by the way, be careful what you say... :wink: We are always looking for entertainment.