14 Apr 2008, 12:35 pm

puppylove22 wrote:
right to stop the arguing heres the facts

1. I LEFT SCHOOL AT 15 BECAUSE OF BULLYING
2. I DO HAVE SUPPORT FROM MY FAMILY
3. I DO LOOK AFTER MY CHILD
4. I DONT HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE
5.I GET UP AT ALL TIMES FOR MY CHILD

You sound like babycakes221 making a new account. I'm certain of this, too.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 12:40 pm

Welcome to WP, I hope you enjoy posting here.

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

14 Apr 2008, 3:58 pm

ion wrote:
I hope the father will be there to help you with this. If not, he's trash.

Father's always seem to wet themselves if they get a baby early. They're just pansies if they do that and are too afraid to own up to their responibilities.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

neurodeviant
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 5:45 pm

Being a teenage single mother can have its difficulties. The stereotypical view is that you're a 'slag chav vicky pollard' bla bla bla, but not every single mum is like that. This 'stereotypicalism' really can be quite harsh on those that fit into it's categories, for example not all 'chavs' are that bad, a lot of us associate the 'chav' with mindless thugs, beating up old folks for no reason, and wearing hoodies. The press has just reinforced the belief that people who wear hoodies are dangerous, and you should avoid them at all costs. I'm sure many people feel comfortable wearing hoodies.

I'm pretty sure you're not one of those teenage mums who goes round shagging every guy you consider to be a 'friend'. Sure, it does happen, but you, with the support of your family, and real friends you will make, will give your child the life that many others wish they could've had.

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 6:19 pm

Happy for you!

It's ashame society tends to judge girls rather than guys. Mainly because guys can't get pregnant. I hope you're doing well with your baby and all. Don't take would ppl say literally. I had a friend who was had a baby by 17 and she still got her GED and went to a college. I think she's doing pretty well for herself.

This is a great place to be in spite of some of the stuff that's been going on in this thread.

CA_NES
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 6:34 pm

Congratulations, It aggravates me when people look down on women who have babies at a young age. Babies are awesome, not bad. I am glad that you took responsibility and didn't have an abortion. I never had a dad growing up, but I was and still am very thankful for my mom. That is why someday, I want to be the world's greatest dad. Keep up the good work. I hope your baby has a great life. :thumleft:

9CatMom
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 7:49 pm

Good luck to you. It sounds like you have a hard row to hoe ahead of you. I'm 43 and am now too old to have children. I think it would be hard at either end of the age spectrum.

fabshelly
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Apr 2008, 9:19 pm

Kalister1 wrote:
I don't mind. I think your just a cranky old broad who thinks she is always right.

For someone so brilliant you can make false judgments about others, you sure as hell can't spell.

14 Apr 2008, 10:52 pm

puppylove22 wrote:
thanks for that

i do have some baby photos but don't know how to get the on here

You use a scanner or a digital camera. With a digital camera, when you take pictures, you hook the camera to your computer and you download the pictures onto it and save them. You also can use photobucket. You open an account there and you upload the picture into your account there and you can post the links here to your pictures or post the img and the pictures will show.

With me, I use a memory card reader and I put my SD card in it and hook it to the computer and download them onto the computer. I lost the cord to my camera that hooks up to the computer so I had to buy a memory SD card reader.

With a scanner, you scan the picture and the photo comes onto the computer and you save it. You upload it to photobucket and you post the link here.

I hope I explained it well, if not, I'm sure someone else would do better than me.

Kalister1
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2008, 12:24 am

fabshelly wrote:
Kalister1 wrote:
I don't mind. I think your just a cranky old broad who thinks she is always right.

For someone so brilliant you can make false judgments about others, you sure as hell can't spell.

Its you're, are you happy grammar nazi? I really don't care what you think. Put please, join in, all are welcome. :lol: False judgments? Please.