Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Apr 2008, 7:30 pm

Someone a block away has been having a party or something, and the loud throbbing music has been going on for more than 7 HOURS. I woke up sick today, and have been feeling like I am under siege with this noise. The DJ keeps talking in what sounds like a bullhorn, and I am ready to jump off a cliff! I have tried white noise, noise canceling headphones while listening to my own music, but still it goes on. Oh, for an oasis of silence somewhere!

(Just needed to vent) :( :x

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 7:32 pm

try calling the police.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Apr 2008, 7:36 pm

I think it's a block party or a church function. Can't call the police on that, unfortunately. :?

darkstone100
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2008, 7:38 pm

it may be a block party but if they're disturbing the peace then you can still call the police to tell them to keep it down.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Apr 2008, 8:33 pm

Just needed to vent. Some things just have to be endured. It's an NT world, after all.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

19 Apr 2008, 9:26 pm

Wonder why this didn't show up on the main page? Now I feel paranoid... :?

I just love being ignored. :twisted: