WP, Is this a legit message from user Kornik?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 6:56 pm

just got this from user "Kornik"

Quote:
Introduction: Asperger Management Quote message
Dear Computerlove

I noticed your posting on the forum, and thought that I would drop you a line.

I am the author of the book Managing With Asperger Syndrome which is about my experience of working in white collar/management positions with AS.

I wrote the book because of the almost complete lack of information and support that I believe existed for people in such positions.

As a result of the feedback I have received, I have also had a website built which seeks to build on the book’s content: www.aspergermanagement.com Perhaps you would like to have a look if you get a moment.

I am trying to make contact with people in a similar situation and build a quorum of users who would be able to share their background and experiences. Given what you wrote, and having seen what you do work-wise, I thought that you may be interested in doing this.

Would you be interested in speaking further? If so, perhaps would like to drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

I hope very much to hear from you.

Regards

Malcolm

anyone else received this? Is this real or is it SPAM?

Zonder
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 7:30 pm

I received the same message. It seems to be a bona-fide Asperger site.

Z

supahneko
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2008, 9:06 pm

I did a bit of investigating, and it seem highly suspicious. Don't trust him.

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2008, 12:02 am

thanks, just what I thought.