Popular Prick has answer to Asperger 'introversion' - Advert

Page 1 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 3:18 am

Popular Prick bitterly complains that moralizing is boring. And I agree. Indeed, I can offer far better rebuttal without moralizing: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 7:16 am

Quote:
I don't know anything about Asperger's,
it shows.

Shiggily
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 7:59 am

he says he has a degree. Any time someone says "I have a degree" it means a Bachelor's. Because if you had a Master's you would say "I have a Master's" and if you had a Phd you would say "I have a Phd". I have to date never met anyone who has communicated otherwise.

Psychology is not that hard of a degree to get.

Just boils down to a person wanting your money.

I will pass. I already get sex, and I don't want to surround myself with emotional people who are easy to manipulate.

and if I really wanted money I would scam people.

Not take crap advice from a marginally educated person that I could get for free on the internet or from the library.

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 8:29 am

edit--
ignore

Last edited by ImTheGuyThatDidThat on 27 Dec 2008, 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prosser
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 8:31 am

I wonder many copies it's sold?

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 8:35 am

Prosser wrote:
I wonder many copies it's sold?

Jugding by the stupidity thats everywhere, my guess
is many. Probably making himself a nice extra income
on people being idiots. Hard to blame whoever is behind
really, people want to be fooled if they pay any attention
to this. The way i read it, this guy says to me; "if you give
me $30 i`ll feed you even more BS then what you have
already read". I think i`ll pass, but thanks for the offer.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 11:31 am

Chaotica wrote:
A new Great Teacher :x
Of course, it would have been much easier to control us if we were all the same, with the same thoughts and aspirations. If we were a flock with no individuality. Every animal (and people are animals too) needs his own lair to hide from everything and to heal his wounds! ALONE! It's a greatest stupidity to make us believe that we SHOULD be extraverts!

Typical self-promoting Machiavellian social manipulation guru Popular Prick does not actually recommend extroversion in terms of true, abiding and disingenuous outwardly directed interest in others, care or concern, but only in terms of specific and calculated outwardly directed behavior, with oblivious and apathetic detachment from all else in motived human interaction the more moving, interesting and involving.

Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit

Ana54
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 12:07 pm

That person doesn't make ME like and respect him. He's seriously in need of help if he thinks he's popular and LIKEABLE like he says he is.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 12:32 pm

Perhaps, Ana54, Popular Prick's antics are not intended as demonstration. Indeed, perhaps there is actually any difference and distinction between what he's selling and how he sells it.

If so, then dwelling upon the former when our questions regard the latter is simply distracted Ad Hominem, just as much as is moralizing.

Instead, I really take his snake oil to task at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit And all free of charge!

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 12:53 pm

SquishypuffDave wrote:
I'm pretty sure any NT who reads that will think he's a prick too. One day pretty soon, the legions of friends he (supposedly) has will see him for the manipulative self-centred liar he is. But I'm sure that to him, friends are disposable. When he is old and forgotten, he will realise that nothing about his lifestyle has been at all meaningful, that every relationship he has had has been shallow, and that he is what is commonly known as pure evil. This is assuming that what he has written about himself is true, and then again, he has made it clear that he is an unabashed liar.
Basically this guy has given up on himself and has such a low self-esteem that he wants everyone else to give up on themselves too. He is also being purposely controvesial. He knows how wrong he is.

Exactly so, SquishypuffDave. The real question Popular Prick so blithely sidesteps is not merely of tactical efficacy but of values informing objectives to begin with. Indeed, Nihilistic value destruction is implicit!

Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit

Last edited by AaronAgassi on 27 Dec 2008, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 1:01 pm

jawbrodt wrote:
He needs his a** kicked. :twisted:

:lol:

He's just trying to get people's attention...

Quote:
I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction.

He's just being a total and utter attention grabbing, loser who is giving Aspergers a bad name...

Ignore him...

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 1:21 pm

He reminds me of Patrick Bateman or this guy.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 1:26 pm

gismo wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Quote:
I studied social psychology and human behavior for years to alter my personality and become a master of social manipulation and human interaction.

He's just being a total and utter attention grabbing, loser who is giving Aspergers a bad name...

Ignore him...

No, gismo, Popular Prick seeks to divert us from crucial substantive Existential questions necessary to meaningfully inform life strategies. Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit

gismo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2008, 1:30 pm

AaronAgassi wrote:
gismo wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Quote:

Ignore him...

No, gismo, Popular Prick seeks to divert us from crucial substantive Existential questions necessary to meaningfully inform life strategies. Know more at: http://www.FoolQuest.com/alien.htm#fit

True, there are a series of questions to solve to do with Aspergers, we can solve them quicker if people like him don't go around talking about a 'cure'..

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 1:51 pm

gismo wrote:
AaronAgassi wrote:
gismo wrote:
jawbrodt wrote:

Quote:

Ignore him...

True, there are a series of questions to solve to do with Aspergers, we can solve them quicker if people like him don't go around talking about a 'cure'..

gismo, I am not clear that we are thinking of the same questions.

AaronAgassi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2008, 1:54 pm

Delirium wrote:
He reminds me of Patrick Bateman or this guy.

Delirium, who reminds you of Patrick Bateman, how so and why? And who is "this guy" to whom you then allude?