Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 1:08 pm

tell a joke

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 1:09 pm

Mickey Mouse is in divorce court seeking to end his marriage with Minnie. The Judge says to Mickey: "Mr. Mouse, I cannot grant a divorce on the strength of your allegation that Mrs. Mouse (Minnie) is crazy" Mickey says to the Judge: "Your honor, I never, ever said Minnie was crazy. I said she was f*cking Goofey".

special thanks to ruyevyn for posting it in his tread

Last edited by MONIQUEIJ on 26 Jun 2010, 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 1:13 pm

MONIQUEIJ wrote:
Mickey Mouse is in divorce court seeking to end his marriage with Minnie. The Judge says to Mickey: "Mr. Mouse, I cannot grant a divorce on the strength of your allegation that Mrs. Mouse (Minnie) is crazy" Mickey says to the Judge: "Your honor, I never, ever said Minnie was crazy. I said she was f*cking Goofey".

Didn't that came from another thread why ruyevyn for kicked out of Disney Land? :lol: (sorry if I spelled the name incorrectly).

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 1:20 pm

superboyian wrote:
MONIQUEIJ wrote:

Didn't that came from another thread why ruyevyn for kicked out of Disney Land? :lol: (sorry if I spelled the name incorrectly).

yeah its was so funny, i forgot to say his name i fix it

Ferdinand
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 1:46 pm

lol

JakeGrover
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Jun 2010, 3:15 pm

1: Knock knock.
2:Who's there?
1: Woo
2: Woo Who?

It just ends there.

RaceDrv709
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 4:01 pm

Four gay guys walk into a bar. There is only a single 4 legged stool left, how do they sit???
They turn it upside-down.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 4:10 pm

In high school the English teacher gave us an assignment: write a poem using the work Timbuktu.

I wrote:

Time and I a'hunting went
we meet three whores in a pop up tent
the whores be three and we be two
so I buck one and Tim buck two.

-The End-

I took a course in short story writing. The English teach said every short story should have an element of mystery, an element of sex, and element of royalty and a reference to the Deity.

So I wrote the following:

My God!, said the Queen. I'm pregnant --- who dunnit?

ruveyn

Laz
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

Man walks into a bar.....

Ouch!

happymusic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 4:15 pm

What did the one say to the two when they were lost in the desert?

I'm dying of FIRST!!

I had an experience once that I thought sounded like the beginning of a joke, but I've not found the proper punch line. Maybe someone here can come up with something. I am Hawaiian and one time, when I was in a sauna I met this other lady who introduced herself, no lie, as an Eskimo (I know, Inuit, but she used the term Eskimo). Soooo, a Hawaiian and an Eskimo walk into a sauna...?

I'm stumped.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 4:51 pm

I would like to serenade you guys.

"Girl, you really got me going, you got me so I can't sleep at night..."

The rest of the WP members in unison.

"You call that romantic?!?"

Me.

"What do you expect? I'm a rebel!"

Kuma
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jun 2010, 8:39 pm

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were out camping one night. In the wee hours of the night, Sherlock awakened with a start...looked up at the stars in the sky...hurriedly awakened Dr. Watson and exclaimed,"Watson...look at the sky...What does that tell you?!".

Dr. Watson, being the analytical fellow he is, looked up at the stars...stroked his chin...then looked at Sherlock with a scholarly gaze and replied,"Astrologically speaking, Virgo is in the house of Capricorn...Cosmologically speaking, I see thousands of stars, with the knowledge that there are billions of stars in the galaxy, and that there are billions of galaxies in the universe...Meteorologically speaking, I see light Cirrus Clouds and a bright moon, meaning we will have clear skies tomorrow.....

"NO, NO...my dear Watson", Sherlock interjected frustratedly.."What it means is...SOMEONE HAS STOLEN OUR TENT! :lol:

Facebook: Shiroi Tora

Last edited by Kuma on 26 Jun 2010, 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

You might be a redneck if...

When somebody yells "hoedown", your girlfriend hits the floor.

jc6chan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 9:03 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
You might be a redneck if...

When somebody yells "hoedown", your girlfriend hits the floor.

:lol:

Friskeygirl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 9:06 pm

A man went into a bar and ordered several shots of vodka. By the time the bar was closing, he was wasted. He got up to leave and fell flat on his face. "Well, I don't want the bartender to think I'm drunk, so I'll pretend I tripped and I'll try it again." So he gets up and falls on his face. "Well, the door's not too far away; I'll just crawl." When he gets outside he thinks, "Well, I only live 4 blocks away; I can make it that far." So he stands up and falls on his face. He decides he'll try it 1 block at a time, and at every block he falls flat on his face. Finally he makes it home, stands up and falls on the bed. In the morning his wife wakes him up. "You were drunk again last night, weren't you?" "How did you know?" "The bartender called. He said you left your wheelchair at the bar."

MONIQUEIJ
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2010, 9:33 pm

Friskeygirl wrote:
A man went into a bar and ordered several shots of vodka. By the time the bar was closing, he was wasted. He got up to leave and fell flat on his face. "Well, I don't want the bartender to think I'm drunk, so I'll pretend I tripped and I'll try it again." So he gets up and falls on his face. "Well, the door's not too far away; I'll just crawl." When he gets outside he thinks, "Well, I only live 4 blocks away; I can make it that far." So he stands up and falls on his face. He decides he'll try it 1 block at a time, and at every block he falls flat on his face. Finally he makes it home, stands up and falls on the bed. In the morning his wife wakes him up. "You were drunk again last night, weren't you?" "How did you know?" "The bartender called. He said you left your wheelchair at the bar."

i hate that this joke target physically disable people. but i found it funny in i feel ashamed