Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

slowmutant
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 11:42 am

It was pretty ghastly. I was standing in a dark pool of what might have been water. It was a big dark space, with sci-fi gadgets all around. It was very dark, I was part of a group, a tour or class? In my hands I held a severed head, badly decomposed so that it was little more than a skull. I think it was my intention to reanimate this head, but without a body? It was like HP Lovecraft or Brian Lumley, very much horror and dark sci-fi.

In the dream, I wasn't in the least bothered or disturbed by what I was doing. I think the dark pool of water, if it was water, had some supernaturak restorative properties. It might have been able to reanimate dead bodies ... 8O

And that's all I remember. I Thang U.

pheonixiis
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2008, 11:46 am

slowmutant wrote:
It was pretty ghastly. I was standing in a dark pool of what might have been water. It was a big dark space, with sci-fi gadgets all around. It was very dark, I was part of a group, a tour or class? In my hands I held a severed head, badly decomposed so that it was little more than a skull. I think it was my intention to reanimate this head, but without a body? It was like HP Lovecraft or Brian Lumley, very much horror and dark sci-fi.

In the dream, I wasn't in the least bothered or disturbed by what I was doing. I think the dark pool of water, if it was water, had some supernaturak restorative properties. It might have been able to reanimate dead bodies ... 8O

And that's all I remember. I Thang U.

Neat.

Too bad you don't remember reanimating him, (or didn't sleep that long, or the dream changed or morphed. I hate that.) Then it wouldn't have been so gruesome upon waking.

-Walt Whitman