Page 3 of 3 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2008, 7:38 pm

MissConstrue wrote:
I try not to be so subjective but when I saw the documentary called Living Dolls, I was appalled by how acceptable the abusive behavior was amongst the mothers and other people working within each district. Now the documentary clearly tries to depict an objective view so they're not all like that but I do think this is pretty much putting children in a dangerous position out there to those who really are pedophiles.

Just to give you realisitic look, here's what they go through to look just like THAT. It really is freaky even that particular pic was photoshopped.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeGBFgNxewc[/youtube]

Another realistic one I'd look into is Living Dolls. Here's the first part of it, so for now it's available on youtube in case anyone's curious. In my opinion, I find it not only disturbing but dangerous in the way they dress these kids up provacatively on stage in front of cameras. I don't think it takes too much expert opinions on the kind of people besides doting parents and judges would be attracted to this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwttqXiCE-I[/youtube]

I saw one of those documentaries, it followed the lives of three families, still can't find a reason why these mothers do that to their children... well, only the obvious, to live their lives through their kids... that's sad

reminded me of this girl:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt53220.html

Douglas_MacNeill
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 11:07 am

Blecch!

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 12:53 pm

This is one of the most disturbing thing I have seen, and I have seen some messedup stuff. WHat gets me is parents giving preteen dausghters implants. How is this going to affect their development, mental and physical?

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 7:02 pm

This stuff is sickening, the only smiles given were those on the stage by those little girls - so sad.

The first post with the picture is definitely 'shopped as the nose isn't as high as it would be on the child, older age causes the tip of the nose to keep growing downwards over time.

I vote this should be banned

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 8:01 pm

Prof_Pretorius wrote:
What was the little girl's name, Jon Benoit? She was in these pageants and was murdered under very suspicious circumstances.

Ah. You mean Jon Benet Ramsey? I've seen pictures of her on the covers of magazines before. And then the murder... D:

Triangular_Trees
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 8:20 pm

though there are pagenets where young girls dress like or worse.l the particular image in question looks a bit photoshopped to me- the lighting appears to be different between the head and body (changing from very dark to light in the neck area) and head seem awfully large in proportion to her body, just about the same length of her torso actually

Where did you get it from? I'm interested in seeing the source

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt74894.html

Keith
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2008, 8:32 pm

It's an obvious fake, the nose is a tell-tale sign. Have a look at the difference between a child and a 20 something year old