Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2009, 12:03 pm

http://robo-37.mybrute.com

Basically all you have to do is create a character and then try to level it up as many times as you can by having fights in the arena. In addition you can also gain abilities, weapons, pets, students, masters, clan membership and more so it does turn out to be quite fun, especially for RPG fans. If you’re not into violence then don’t worry because you can get experience just from training students, generally the more places you put the link for it the more students you get. Oh, and don’t think this thread is just about trying to make a character that can beat mine, I'm making this thread as a place to discuss the website and to post links. I'm only level 3 anyway so I should actually be very easy to beat.

EDIT: This is NOT spam, I've been banned for posting this on another forum.

Followthereaper90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2009, 3:48 pm

"gorefast wins the figth" :P how to get weapons?

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2009, 3:23 pm

Followthereaper90 wrote:
how to get weapons?

You get them with experience. Each time you level up you gain a point that goes towards either your strength, ability or speed and then you get either a weapon, a shield, a bonus, a pet or health chosen at random. To get experience you can a) have fights in the area, b) take part in tournaments and/or c) train new pupils (which you can get by getting people to click on http://gorefast.mybrute.com).

robo37
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2009, 3:02 pm

So far, at level 4, I've got a baton and the 'Bolt of Lightning', '6th sense' and 'Survival' abilities. I've got 3 strength, 5 ability and 7 speed, and I've also got a healthy collection of 10 pupils. :)