At what age did you enter a relationship?

Page 2 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What age did you first enter into a relationship?
null 30%  30%  [ 20 ]
0-15 18%  18%  [ 12 ]
16-20 39%  39%  [ 26 ]
21-25 7%  7%  [ 5 ]
26-30 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
30-40 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 67

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 9:16 am

Samara wrote:
All up i have lived in defacto type relationships for about 8 years of my life. I have to say when it comes to sexual relationships i have been pretty wild. I have never got an Std but i have two abortions. I still feel really sad about that cause i love babies.
I wouldnt do it now but my first proper bf when i was 15 i slept with a guy behind his back or nearly did or kind of did. He was in the next room ands walked in on us.
So that relationship didnt last very long. My second bf i did too except we wasnt offically together.
My third bf when i was 16 i slept with one of his friends. He told me i can do what i want but dont sleep with none of his mates. Anyway, I told his friend I cant see you again and dont tell him and goes i wont sweetie and i dont think he did. Then my fourth bf i slept with three men behind his back. He found out about two of them and nearly killed me, literally. I had severe bruising and internal bleeding from getting the sh** kicked out of me.
My fourth bf i slept with two men but he knew about it so that was cool.
I dont know why I am like that. I always thought i was an honest. loyal person.
My psych or case manager said alot of what i talk to her her about is typical of borderline personality.
I think thats why i am careful to get in another relationship again.
Does anyone want to go out with me? :roll:

Perhaps you could tell people more about yourself.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Cyberman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 9:18 am

I guess NT's aren't the only ones who "cheat"...

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2008, 9:39 am

Yes i am have mild autism. You could say High functioning Autism.
I also have been diagnosed with long standing PTSD which goes with BPD. Which Ive offically been diagnosed with too.

What did you want to know Timtex. Everyone that knows me persoanlly says I am a beautiful person, like my gf's and irrespective of my past details of my relationship. My bf's too have really loved me. I dont why they just do. I am the one that sabatages relationships or spilts up with them. They always want me back.

Maybe i just havnt meet the right perosn yet. I would be very loyal to a person i felt i could really trust. I would never hurt them.

HD3H
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 9:44 am

Sounds like you just need to find the person you believe you can stay with.... without needing others....

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2008, 9:52 am

It is not that my bf havnt been good in bed. Its just that i feel more secure when i have other people too. Actually i dont really know.
Maybe i just love sex.

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 10:57 am

14... I wish I hadent TBH, I would have saved money and sadness. Oh well, live and learn...

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 11:16 am

I think 9 if we just kind of made out when people wherent looking, I dont know about emtional much though, she actualy seemed to kind of pick on me by tadling on me to the teacher and things. Anyway nothing since when she left no older then 10 1/2, I am too self conious, or when I did try probably a bit crazy from the prescription drugs I was on.

Samara
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Dec 2008, 11:20 am

I had my first bf in grade 2 or 3 but it wasnt like sexual or anything. We just kissed. I remember his friend or older brother told us we should f**k. He was a teenager. I wasnt prosmiscous until i was a teenager.

Social_Fantom
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 10:49 pm

I had my first one when I was 12, my second at 15, and the last one I had was at 18.

Hey, three year intervals, cool! :P

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2008, 11:12 pm

hmm...first girlfriend in 6th grade; lost the virginity at 15, (lost? @#$% it was taken! ever since then I've had a thing for promiscuous genius girls with glasses...;) About 13 total, but that was the 70s for ya. Nothing serious until Wives number 1 and 2...;)

Moop
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Location: Right here! Ya! Right behind the monitors glass! Get me out of here!

05 Dec 2008, 11:15 pm

I had a relationship with a girl for 2 or 4 days. Needless to say, she was interested me in, I wasn't in her. That's why I voted for 'null'.

makuranososhi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2008, 2:59 am

I was 16; she was 20.

M.

For those who seek an alternative, it is coming.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

pensieve
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2008, 5:25 am

First kiss at 4 or 5. He was just my crush though.
First boyfriend at 13. Had two bfs at 13.
First sexual relationship at 22.

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Dec 2008, 6:07 pm

I'm 17. I've never had any romantic or sexual relationships. I don't really have any interest having one.

Blampied
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

I did kinda had a girlfriend at 17, it was a short term relationship which only really lasted for about less than a week during valentines day, I did love her but I felt I wasn't ready yet and I would of rather of had her as a friend. She was the only love in my life that I've ever had.

But other than that, I don't know what it means to fall in love with someone...maybe I will find out one day and maybe I'll find that special someone, one day. Sounds a little confusing, not sure how to put it, but hopfully you'll get what I mean.

Last edited by Blampied on 06 Dec 2008, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

release_the_bats
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2008, 6:54 pm

12 - We talked on the phone for about an hour every night. We went to different schools, so we only saw each other at dances, where we slow-danced and made out.

16 - Just a few months with a guy I went to school with. Went to prom together and hung out outside of school about once a week or so. We just made out and cuddled and acted like friends. I tried to convince him to do more than making out, but he didn't want to because he had some body image issues.

18 - Entered into a 2-year-long relationship with a guy at college and lost my virginity. It reached the point where we were living together (in one single dorm room, ugh), and talking about getting married. But then I transfered to another college and we had a messy break-up because it was my first time ending a serious relationship and I did everything you're not supposed to do. Too bad because he was a nice guy and we probably could have remained friends if I had handled the break-up better.