27 Dec 2008, 10:33 pm

Well do you?

Death_of_Pathos
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Dec 2008, 5:15 am

ShadesOfMe wrote:
Well do you?

Had two. Rabbit Hemmorhagic Virus killed one. Still got the last and *OMG* is he cute.

Im a 6'4" mathematician who listens to metal and industrial. My default look is stoic (history teacher called me jackson after stonewall jackson). I read technical journals daily and have serious discussions with intellectual friends.

But when I get around my bunny, or am exposed to other bunnies, I might as well be a ditzy 11 year old schoolgirl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdOJnpTWU_w[/youtube]

atari2600a
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2008, 5:22 am

Bunny! ^.^

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Dec 2008, 5:37 am

I had a huge floppy eared bunny a couple years ago. We got tired of constantly having to clean her cage though, so we ended up giving her away. Bunnies are adorable, and great pets though. ^_^

Erminea
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 6:22 am

In my youth we always had wabbits or labbits as some Chinese say. No seriously, we did and although they don't come over as very bright creatures I kind of like rabbits.

Once somebody's dog went into the cage of our rabbit. The cage stood outside some meters away from a window. He opened the window/door of the cage with his beak and my sister noticed it just in time. In no time, driven by a sense of, tjah, injustice maybe or out of an urge to protect the weaker, I ran outside and grabbed the quite big dog, the rabbit already left the cage, and I put the aggressor in the cage and put the door back on, locking it and went to catch the rabbit. Which wasn't hard to do because it was quite shook up by the whole thing. The rabbit had some blood but the vet said it was alright and the animal lived for years after the event. Luckily.

Oh.... I released the dog after maybe five minutes after a shaky boy came kind of shy around the corner promising he would keep the dog on his leash around our house.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 7:28 am

I like them, but I think my cats would give any of them heart-attacks without meaning them harm (for serious).

atari2600a
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2008, 7:40 am

Sora wrote:
I like them, but I think my cats would give any of them heart-attacks without meaning them harm (for serious).

Stay with the cat for a few days w/ the rabbit out, once the rabbit learns the cat means no harm he/she won't consider felines a threat.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2008, 1:42 pm

We used to have rabbits, but what I really wanted was a cat :oops:

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2008, 4:07 am

Death_of_Pathos wrote:
ShadesOfMe wrote:
Well do you?

Had two. Rabbit Hemmorhagic Virus killed one. Still got the last and *OMG* is he cute.

Im a 6'4" mathematician who listens to metal and industrial. My default look is stoic (history teacher called me jackson after stonewall jackson). I read technical journals daily and have serious discussions with intellectual friends.

But when I get around my bunny, or am exposed to other bunnies, I might as well be a ditzy 11 year old schoolgirl.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdOJnpTWU_w[/youtube]
I saw this video the other day! It's amazing!