Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 6:18 am

This is just a quick note to say that I'll be off on holiday to Poland early tomorrow [Sunday] morning for nearly two weeks. I'm looking forward to it. I'm meeting up with some Polish friends of mine that moved to our town last year who we've helped out a lot.

We fly into Katowice airport, then by bus to Krakow where we'll stop for three days and hire a car. We also plan to visit the Auschwitz concentration camp while we're there. Then we take a long drive north to the Masurian lakes where we stay for seven nights. While we're there, we'll visit Gdansk and Sopot. After that, we'll spend a night in Poland's capital, Warsaw, before returning home to good old Blighty.

I predict this holiday will be a haze of alcohol with the odd educational period (Auschwitz, et al) in-between. I'm looking forward to it and I should have a whale of a time. I'll be sure to post some pics of my trip on my return!

Anyway, if I ever make it out of the holiday alive I shall be back at my desk posting all manner of inane bibble on the 21st July. :D

Last edited by Tequila on 08 Jul 2006, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2006, 7:13 am

I hope you enjoy yourself. :D I rarely go on holiday.

alex
Developer
Developer

27 Jul 2006, 7:53 am

Welcome back! How was your trip? Do anything particularly exciting that you'd like to share?
8)