Slacker?
Yes 73%  73%  [ 16 ]
No! 27%  27%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 22

jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 2:05 am

Coffee! Dark roast! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: gotta finish up my project... Any other slackers/procrastinators/night owls online tonight? :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 2:06 am

I seem to be a night owl, tonight. Gotta love that coffee. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 3:31 am

can only handle ice-coffee but i am largely a night-owl. so quiet and calm, all the traffic noise dialed way back, just the eerie night winds rustling in the trees, and in the summer the rarified night air up on the roof is heavenly. but now it is cold in the great northwest so i remain in the great indoors and warmth, typing away at this stream-of-consciousness drawl.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Mar 2010, 4:03 am

Early to bed and early to rise is so far keeping me healthy, but I am still waiting for the
wealthy and wise.....And yeah it is 5 AM and I am on my second cup of java.....Image :coffee:

morrison
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Mar 2010, 5:14 am

I don't drink coffee . Everytime I ma at my parents place they ask'you don't drink coffe yet do you?' lol as if it is a badge for being adult to drink coffee. tsts

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 1:55 pm

I've just found an article on the health benefits of coffee. It's very interesting to read. Here's the link.

http://men.webmd.com/features/coffee-new-health-food

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 2:43 pm

I wonder if putting three spoonfuls each of cream and sugar in one's coffee will still get you those health benefits, as I always do. :roll:

I am a huge procrastinator, and I'll probably always be that way. I usually don't even look at my homework until the night before it's due. And if there's a lengthy essay due for my duel enrollment english class, I'm usually up till midnight working on it.

As for coffee, my family consumes tons of coffee. We drink coffee in the morning and in the afternoon. My parents must have addictive genes or something, because just as addicted to coffee as they are. I don't just drink coffee to wake myself up though. I drink it because it makes me mellow.

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

Descartes wrote:
I wonder if putting three spoonfuls each of cream and sugar in one's coffee will still get you those health benefits, as I always do. :roll:

I am a huge procrastinator, and I'll probably always be that way. I usually don't even look at my homework until the night before it's due. And if there's a lengthy essay due for my duel enrollment english class, I'm usually up till midnight working on it.

As for coffee, my family consumes tons of coffee. We drink coffee in the morning and in the afternoon. My parents must have addictive genes or something, because just as addicted to coffee as they are. I don't just drink coffee to wake myself up though. I drink it because it makes me mellow.

Caffeine has paradoxical effects for me as well. In the morning it is a quick pick me up and later in the day and evening it relaxes me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 7:11 pm

I find that I sleep through the entire night, if I have a coffee with Splenda, before bed, every night.

pumibel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

coffee is one of my special interests.
Just kidding, but I LOVE my coffee, and I am picky about it. I like Columbian with liquid creamer and Splenda or Nuvia sweetener.

devark
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Mar 2010, 10:46 pm

richie wrote:
Caffeine has paradoxical effects for me as well. In the morning it is a quick pick me up and later in the day and evening it relaxes me.

This is my experience as well. I drink around 4 to 6 cups a day.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 12:05 am

I drink coffee black as my girlfriends hair. I prefer tea though.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 1:53 am

I enjoy French Vanilla and Hazelnut.

I'd really like some coffee right about now; too bad it's two o'clock in the morning. :roll:

morrison
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Mar 2010, 2:21 am

I wouldnt call that coffee xD. for me only pure coffee is coffee(with additions ofmilk and sugar allowed :P)

Postures
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 3:24 am

I used to be addicted to soy lattes. I love all coffee though 8)

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2010, 3:53 pm

I'm a 3 am kind of lady who prefers to wake up at everyone's lunch hour. Of course I like coffie, but not to stay awake. Doesn't give me energy, but does other things. I prefer to use it for online game play time, personal "haste rateing points"! Works best in dungion runs.

Coffie does things to my emotional mentality, but I keep drinking it anyway. Some twisted part of me likes the paranoid side effects. I talk a little more, but it makes me feel emotionaly out of place. I see shadows of "invisable people" more often, with coffie. It even worsens depressed moods. Maybe I have a chemicle embalance, because I drink it to feel better sometimes. Wierd.

:coffee: :wtg: :drunken: