Page 1 of 2 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ki_Lunacy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Nov 2008, 7:05 am

Last night I had a dream that got a message on my phone that told me I had to hurry and get to the time machine. I was in a restaurant at the time and I immediately jumped over the table (knocking over several cups of tea) and ran out the door. I kept running down the street, through the middle of a rave, and finally into a place that was like a subway/train station. Maybe an underground bullet train. There was a door in between me and the train and there was a fat Mexican lady in a maid uniform standing in front of it. As I was running she pulled the rusty door shut with this evil look on her face. I started cursing at her and screaming about how I thought she was on my side and she betrayed me. Then I got another message that asked me why I wasn't at the time machine yet. I fell to my knees and started crying.

My dreams are always screwed up and epic at the same time.

LolaGranola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

My dream the other night had something to do with MTV (and I don't even watch it), my classmates, and synchronized swimming.
All I know is that when everyone else turned in one direction, the moment I started to synch up to them they began turning the other way. I could never catch up to the others.
And it was being filmed for television.
And... I lost. Or something like that.

Ki_Lunacy

30 Nov 2008, 2:44 am

Last night I had a dream I was on WP, but everyone was asking why I wouldn't talk to them and posting an excessive amount of smiley faces. I tried to tell everyone that I was sorry because I accidentally fell asleep. Then Air Life flew over my house and I woke up for a few seconds. Immediately my dream switched to one where I was a fighter pilot in space. Hm.

Puppet
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Dec 2008, 11:59 am

I dreamt I found a tick on my dog.

kornchild
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 2:13 pm

I had a dream where I was driving a car to the moon. Which of course makes no sense :?

Kasuki-Chan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 3:38 pm

omg, 2 mihgts ago i had the WEIRDEST DREAM EVER O_O
i was in my room, and there was a poltergheist in my closet, so it tried to strangle me, my mom walks in with a camera and takes a pic O_O
and then these random ppl from school i don't even like come in, and clothes flies at them, the poltergheist kills em, and then kills me -.-U

and one from last night,

there's an orb in my room, and then i just kinda... watch it O_o
abd i wake up while i'm watching the orb O_o

yeah... lot's of ghost dreams lately... stupid poltergheist in my closet... (i really do have one, i need to watch it more closely) -.-
need to watch that poltergheist for signs of physical manifestation...

"this is my kekkai genkai!" ~Kimimaro~R.I.P
TEAM HD3H, NEMESIS OF DELOREANDUDE!

Shadylane
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Dec 2008, 4:11 pm

I had this dream last night of a killer roller coaster ride...scary... :lol:

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2008, 4:39 pm

Last night I had a dream that I had used to be a model at some point and I went back to the old place I used to model for and I was putting on my old outfit to show my husband or something and they only had mismatched things in my size so I kept screwing up my outfit and I didn't remember how to walk like a model in heels anymore. Eventually I got something sexy going on and I got my walk and I don't really think my husband cared too much.

Wierd lol.

Shastania
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Dec 2008, 4:59 pm

I had a very odd dream the other night. Unlike the Jungian/Freudian monstrosities that my mind likes to conjur up everyso often, last night, I dreamt I was standing in a field full of Bugaloo.
(Those half-cow, half-ladybug aliens from Futurama :D )

Bewildered, I looked down and noticed that from the waist down, I had a pair of cow legs and a full set of big, fat udders. If that wasn't bizarre enough, a dwarf farmer proceeded to chase me through the field until my bovine behind got wedge in a gap in a fence.

He then proceeded to milk me before more udders started grow out of my body until I came to resemble this strange, squirming pink mass of udders. O.o

Kajjie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 5:24 pm

i try to record my dreams but I haven't been doing it recently due to lack of time and having unpleasent dreams I don't want to remember.

A few nights ago I had a dream worth recording, though. I was travelling somewhere by train and I was about to leave the station so I had to go through the ticket machine thing. I tried to look for my ticket in my purse, but I couldn't find it. After looking for it for a while, I saw it, but it then changed into a note saying that because I'd taken too long to look for it, it had gone, and my mum had died (as another consequence of looking for the ticket) 8O I was like "This can't be happening - that's way too harsh" and then I thought "How am I going to get out if I dont' have a ticket" but I had another ticket from another occasion that was fine to use.
I then walked to another train station, and went in there with my whole family (I'd forgotten about my mum dying as a result of me not finding tickets by then, and she was there) and we walked along the platform and it was full of weird art, particlarly sculptures in glass boxes like you see in museums. There was a box full of sculptures made from metal wire, and a box filled with sculptures made from fake grass, as well as others that I can't remember.
I think I woke up after that.

Thanks for making a dream thread - I like dreams :D

Coregazer - your dream really made me laugh - shapeshifting rhino? :lol: So weird!

claire-333
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2008, 6:12 pm

I do not dream...ain't it grand? 8)

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Dec 2008, 6:35 pm

I dreamt my best friend had a second wedding reception in which the bride and groom were in pink and blue matching laz-e-boys at the head table, and I had dressed all the bridesmaids up in pink matching sweatsuits and she got soooo mad at me...and I was in a skirt.. x.x then i was playing video games in a pool with about 100 other people on a huge screen.

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 1:54 pm

Last night was a scary dream. It was about a tsunami. People were going nuts to try to escape it. There were stampedes, people were killed from just the running. Some people were so desperate that they used guns. The tsunami was huge and it wiped out entire towns. Thousands died. In real life it can mean nothing, just pray this isn't a psychic dream. The one I had earlier on this thread didn't happen yet but it might be a long term thing seeing a hurricane hitting next year during hurricane season. Don't know where it happened, but tsunamis usually happen in Indonesia.

HaliaTotheres
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Dec 2008, 4:03 pm

I had a dream about something very similar to that, and then I watched a movie and THERE IT WAS! IN THE MOVIE! it was ... really weird, but, I had a dream the other night that Maynard (from tool) was playing, so I dropped my dad off at church (what? wth :P ) and went to go see, well, there were two manards, and i got on stage, and maynard #2, the one who looked like heroin bob from SLC Punk, HATED me and moved to the other side of the stage because my hair smelled bad after i took a shower. i was sad, and I went to find my purse and they had confiscated it because they found something in it, my brain said it was a gun, but then my cousin said she put cocaine on a mans watch in there for me to try, a cousin I haven't seen in 3 years (wth, I don't do drugs). I was upset because they had my keys and I was late to pick my dad up from church....crazy much?

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2008, 4:11 pm

I had a second dream that my grandparents were still alive.

Manders
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2008, 2:38 am

I had a dream last night that my roommate brought a bunch of cats home and named them all strange things. One of them he named 'Ghostface Killah'.

So now I've made it my mission in life to one day own a cat named Ghostface Killah.