a friend of mine destroys everything he touches

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 9:35 pm

litterally

i will actually SCREAM out, if he approaches ANY of my stuff "STOP!! !! ! NO!! !! !! !" i will threaten to hurl rocks at his head, if he doesnt step back

i just cant afford to buy new s**t all the time, cus he breaks stuff apart only by touching it

luckily, he hangs mostly with my brother, and my brother insists they go to his place instead.

what i cannot wrap my mind around is, how is it possible? how? he breaks titanium apart, if you got a piece of diamond, he will break it. and accidetly.

he just "oops *snap*" EVERYTHING

when we were kids, it was fun, we'd go to his place, and watch him ruin their furniture and stuff. everything in their home was destroyed, at least scratched up and dented.

a VHS movie he borrowed, luckily not from me, he managed to snap IN HALF. "oops"

i get angry just thinking about it

my brother bought himself airsoft guns, and this guy destroyed them all. furious my brother told him to get his own toy-guns. these are even solid and expensive, we've dropped them in the concrete ground, and they bounce back up. this guy destroys them FROM WITHIN by mere touch.
so.. he bought his own. destroyed the same day. he bought a new one the next day. destroyed.

i cannot ever remember him having toys, not even as a kid. he probably had some. someone gave him a guitar, he managed to drop it out the window. "oops"

AAARGH... i have to think about something else now...

Kenjuudo
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 9:49 pm

Hmm, don't get this the wrong way, but that is actually hilarious... :lol:

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 10:11 pm

Kenjuudo wrote:
Hmm, don't get this the wrong way, but that is actually hilarious... :lol:

no, it is tragicomical

you should see me and my brother, after what... well, ive known this guy for easily 20 years now. my brother is a little younger. but this guy still breaks s**t, not only that, but he ruins his own s**t too.

we litterally just end up motionless, our minds conflicted at what reaction to go for, scream, hysterical laugh, or breaking down in tears :D :(

he is EXTREMELY gullible as well, and managed to gift 200 000 krones to his boss, after months of no pay.
aint that cute?
you WORK for NO pay.
THEN you GIVE your boss... 200 000 krones, that you dont have.
so now he owes the bank.

our laugh fades into tears when we talk about his latest shenanigans.

another truth: his gf angered him, so drunk and angry he went outside, and smashed every window on his own car. windowless car.
"so ANGRY!"

i laugh now (and cry a little) :D

Lily_cat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 11:12 pm

I'm kinda like that, I usually take a little longer to break things but sooner or later everything I own breaks in an odd way - and I don't mean to either!

Jkid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Mar 2009, 11:22 pm

How does this guy destroy everything he touches? It's impossible. Before and after pictures please.

SoulcakeDuck
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2009, 11:42 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK220ASQwg8[/youtube]

:cheers:

:::)

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 12:00 am

Jkid wrote:
How does this guy destroy everything he touches? It's impossible. Before and after pictures please.

1. its not impossible. he doesnt necesarily pulverize everything, as i said "at least a dent". and YES, EVERYTHING he owns, has at LEAST a dent in it.

2. BEFORE and after pictures? yeah. let me get my time machine, ill be right back.

3. "before and after pictures"? yeah. let me just stalk him around, photographing his belongings.

4. if your gonna be nothing but a smartass, go be it somewhere else. i HAVE time for replies, and i wont take smartassness from anybody, unless i feel like it. :roll:

right. at ease. dismissed.

CowboyFromHell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 1:45 am

ZEGH8578 wrote:
right. at ease. dismissed.

Nice exit! :D

My bro is like that as well. Except he does it deliberately. Even smashes sh** with the intent of getting it to work, if electronically malfunctioning. *facepalm*

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 5:23 am

I can have days like that myself, all i do
is fail :) But your story reminds me of
one guy, he was the same as you describes,
he just could not leave things alone and they
broke when he touched it 8O incredibly
annoying, the last time i saw him, he picked
up my remote control for the satelite dish,
hit on, and the whole thing just flatlined :lol:
had to be a qincidence but it was just so
typical. The minute he sat himself in my car,
he started picking on something and then
something came loose :)

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 6:02 am

That guy sounds like me :oops: I'm always breaking other people's pens when I borrow them, it's like *fiddle fiddle fiddle SNAP* oh s**t!
I have hands like the bloody hulk!

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 6:04 am

Come to think of it, there was one main reason
the guy i mentioned broke everything :chin:
He could not leave s**t alone - he had to pick
on everything

"" if you got a piece of diamond, he will break it. and accidetly.""

:lmao: wow, impressive

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 8:32 am

I break everything too but mostly because I enjoy fixing it afterwards =p

I do have two left hands and two left legs though, so I sypathise (with the friend).

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 9:04 am

This reminds me, theres one creature, the ultimate
breaker-of-all -- The speedfreak 8O I remember
one guy, he had an apartment filled with evertything
from bolts to fishingrods to mopeds - he must have had
thousands of nick-nacks, and not one of them worked,
not one! its was all picked to pieces and/or broken :lol:
when you came in, there was a trail in the middle of all
the crap leading to the different rooms, it was wall to wall
to ceiling with crap

grinningcat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Mar 2009, 9:40 am

I don't know anyone who is a one-person accident waiting to happen , but yes, its frustrating to have your personal property not respected. I have been the "proud owner" of a lot of returned broken items that were never offered to be replaced and it makes me irate because I would never treat someone else's property like that. What makes it even worse is when someone says "whoops, it was an accident" or "I/she didn't mean to break it..." or "don't get so worked up, it was only a...". Nice to have an excuse to break other people's stuff (and I can guarantee you, if *I* broke something of theirs, it would be brought up and discussed every time I saw them thereafter... :roll: )

Sounds like this person does think it is their role to break stuff. Breaking a VHS tape in half takes effort. I can see a pen, or something small that has a certain breakability, can be an accident, but it sounds like this person goes above and beyond to be an accident waiting to happen - i.e. I would think he is doing a lot of this on purpose. Somewhere deep down he thinks he is funny, or that is who he is supposed to be "the guy who breaks things". I wouldn't let him come to my house either.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 11:31 am

grinningcat: he picked the VHS cassette up, to put it into the cover. it hopped out of his hand, slammed across the floor, and broke in half. i saw it happen, still couldnt believe it :D

anna banana: he does that too, on top of breaking things by accident, he opens stuff up to check it, but those are usually electronic devices :roll:

imtheguythatdidthat: hes like that too, theyre a combination of completely ret*d behaviour, and honest accidents, but none of them surprises you :D

cowboyfromhell: my brother smashes things in anger. he has very little respect for property. every phone he owned, he has thrown into the river or something, when drunk, in anger. i lent him my phone twice, and both times, he came back having no idea where it is. luckily he found it in his pocket or something later, but the attitude enfuriates me, cus its so casual "what phone? oh, your phone, yeah, i must have thrown it in the river or something, i cant find it. ill get a friend to steal a new one for you, dont worry" :( :( :(

ImTheGuyThatDidThat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2009, 11:45 am

""I have been the "proud owner" of a lot of returned broken items that were never offered to be replaced and it makes me irate because I would never treat someone else's property like that.""

^
Yeah thats probably it for me to, if i borrow lets say a dvd
from someone, i`m very careful with it. I put it in a clean
new plastic bag when i have seen it and return it like that,
in the same condition as when i borrowed it. If i screw it up
in any way, i dont bring back a broken thing, i buy a new
one and say "sorry, i had an accident, so i have gotten you
a new one, really sorry i broke it". To me this is so basic
that when people do the opposite i get more baffled then
irritated sometimes, i just dont get what the hell they are
thinking.

Remember a guy borroed my car once, and brought it back
with several things broken. And he said "yeah i had an
accident, sorry about that, hope its ok."

Hope its ok..? Hope its ok!! !!??? are you insane man. He
paid to get the car fixed after i was through with him.

Last edited by ImTheGuyThatDidThat on 22 Mar 2009, 11:53 am, edited 2 times in total.